• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BrianJ

BrianJ

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 11:21 AM

Morning all,

My NSR brake light is working but not the rear light.  So far I have tried 2 different bulbs and 2 of the 'short' looms so the problem it's probably further back along the wiring.  I want to undo the pale grey connector but can't work out how and don't want to force anything.

So what's the trick with getting this one apart?

Would upload a picture but am obviously being a numpty today - it keeps telling me the image is too large though I have reduced it down to a very small size.

Thanks,

Brian J 

#2 Lee37vernon

Lee37vernon

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 10:44 PM

May be of no help to you Brian but today I've been getting my dodgy lights working properly. Mine turned out to be bad connections at the front fuse box. A needle file and some contact cleaner and they're all working again.
I'd lost both sides side light front & rear. I also gained the lights left on buzzer..

#3 BrianJ

BrianJ

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 08:03 PM

Hello Lee,

As I couldn't work out how to get the connector apart I did the same and looked at the fuse box and found that some remedial cleaning, much as you describe, resulted in working side lights (at least for now).  No 'lights on' buzzer yet but will continue to clean the contacts at the weekend so who knows!

Thanks,

Brian

#4 Lee37vernon

Lee37vernon

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 06:25 PM

Good job Brian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users