• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#61 elmo

elmo

• Pip
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:Masturbation

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:20 PM

All i mentioned was my intentions, i dont give a toss about any one else not being able to afford say a VX or a Ferrari because thats not my problem. Just because i can afford one does not make me a horrible person.

#62 JayK

JayK

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:27 PM

well good luck to u, sorry but ur attitude stinks. dont have time for it, i mean my dads loaded but im down to earth and do not sound like a cock

#63 ianrm

ianrm

Joined - in the past 10.02.2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,097 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Football, Cars & Fish keeping.

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:30 PM

You may well be able to afford a Ferarri, but carry on driving like you have been and I doubt you'll be alive when you are 25 to buy one. Please don't take someone elses life whilst killing yourself though.

#64 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:34 PM

All i mentioned was my intentions, i dont give a toss about any one else not being able to afford say a VX or a Ferrari because thats not my problem. Just because i can afford one does not make me a horrible person.

Just because i can afford one does not make me a horrible person

I , I, can afford one dont you mean your DAD. :o

Edited by R1CHY, 20 February 2005 - 10:35 PM.

#65 elmo

elmo

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:36 PM

yes ok so how will i kill some one doing 20mph? you cock. And Jayk my dad was on the times rich list was yours?

#66 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:40 PM

Just because i can afford one does not make me a horrible person.

No, but being a twat does.

#67 elmo

elmo

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:44 PM

your a twat.

#68 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:47 PM

I think you meant to say "You're a twat"...stupid cu nt.

#69 Robski

Robski

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:48 PM

yes ok so how will i kill some one doing 20mph?

This is pure ignorance!

#70 elmo

elmo

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:51 PM

yes yes yes i am the worlds worst driver oh my oh my i am sh*t! i drive with out a licence with out insurance i drive a stolen car i am the bane of motoring.

#71 willow

willow

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts
  • Interests:skiing, snowboarding and wakeboarding

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:04 PM

And Jayk my dad was on the times rich list was yours?

HAHA ive heard it all now..........

Elmo, take a step back, a deep breath, and let one of the kick arse instructors from the tracks take you out..........

I fear this thread could become a slanging match of 'Word Association' proportions.......

#72 elmo

elmo

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:05 PM

No i will sell the car and get anova because obviously no one of my age is allowed to have a fun good car

#73 Robski

Robski

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:05 PM

[quote name='willow' date='Feb 20 2005, 23:28 '] [quote name='elmo' date='Feb 20 2005, 23:00 ']
Elmo, take a step back, a deep breath, and let one of the kick arse instructors from the tracks take you out..........

I fear this thread could become a slanging match of 'Word Association' proportions....... [/quote]
thumbsup

#74 jneill

jneill

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,945 posts
  • Interests:QI

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:14 PM

yes ok so how will i kill some one doing 20mph? you cock.

(I can't believe I'm replying to this but...)

Lot's of reasons, but here's one scenario: you've spun across the road into oncoming traffic. You're dead and, worse, so are they...

And Jayk my dad was on the times rich list was yours?

Is your dad proud of you posting this rubbish?

Please give the keys back to your rich daddy until you've at least been on a high performance driving course.

#75 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:16 PM

Its Almost midnight ELMO,you have a bizzy day tomorrow,
At nine you must visit the court yard to poke the local peasants with a sprig of oak.. :poke:

Then you have lunch with the Queen. Imnotworthy

Then later that evening you have a Polo match, with Lord Hugh Jarse :rolleyes:

Also Lord Elmo.... your Chauffers Here!!... U TIT..

Edited by R1CHY, 20 February 2005 - 11:17 PM.

#76 turbotab

turbotab

• 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 12:41 AM

Elmo, 1, what makes you/daddy so rich? 2, how do you spin a car @ 20MPH !!!!!!!!!!! Just interested thats all???

#77 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:14 AM

1, what makes you/daddy so rich?

No,

daddy is rich...elmo is morally poor and lacking in social and overall life value wealth.

im afraid to say i knew lots of people/kids like this when i was young...its a typical trait. ie my dads rich so your comment is worthless because my/dads opinion holds more weight because we have more money than you :(

very, very sad. I feel genuinely sorry for the bloke (elmo)

I feel even sadder for his dad, having brought up a son to be such an arrogant money orientated individual who thinks that his dad spending 13k on a car...and then 4k insurance for him is simply every day......he then posts that 4k insurance isnt any 'big deal'

Fcuking 'rich list' that makes me puke TBH. I know a few on there...i know a few arab sheiks sons too...whatever. if I ever brought a child into this world I would kick his merry arse if he ever bragged about my wealth to better his standing in life or to belittele others (like myself) who have worked fcuking hard to buy the car I/we wanted

god I resent (feel sorry) for people like elmo...give nothing to life then look down on the likes of us hardworking people like we are sh*t on their shoe.....

/shakes head (in a very saddened way)

:(

#78 nakajima

nakajima

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:56 AM

my thoughts> this may be a little harsh as i dont know Elmo from Adam but here goes from what i have read so far....... Your Father is loaded, Rich list blah blah. works very very hard and has plenty of important decisions to make, one of them was buying his son a flash car (for his age) so he stops whining in his ear every five mins like spoilt children do. you talk of Rari's like they are nothing. on one hand i'd love to be in your shoes, but on the other i wouldnt as i know when you do get your Rari at 25 you will not apreciate it at all because you have not worked for it in the sense i would have to. i feel that if any Father, regardless of how rich or poor buys his son at 17 a sports car and doesnt make sure he can handle it is VERY silly in my book. dont get me wrong if i was a millionaire i wouldnt buy my son a Nova either but i wouldnt get him a VX220 at 17! i live comfotably, not rich by any means but am happy with my lot, my Uncle however is a self made millionaire, owns race horse's, drives lovely cars but still is down to earth and understands the meaning of worth, his son is 16 and will be driving soon. my uncle plans to buy him a megan sport in black, looks nice, goes some and is a VERY VERY safe car, he has told him in a couple of years he can get a "flashy" car but has to work for it! now that i respect, and no doubt his son will grow up learning the meaning of "worth" Ahhh fck it! you are only doing 20mph, to be honest if i were 17 with a loaded father and driving a VX i would be hammering it about like the young idiot prick i would obviously be!! use it for what you can, you cant drive yet (properly anyway) so just pose, take girls out and get dipped! thumbsup balls to skid pan days!! do some burnouts in the school playground and when you get expelled get daddy to buy the school and make you king of the class.

Edited by nakajima, 21 February 2005 - 02:15 AM.

#79 shavedsporty

shavedsporty

• PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:errrrmmm, going to the gym, driving, sport, dvd's, music. Going out with mates......

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:49 AM

last post naka! cool fella :groupjump: :groupjump: :groupjump:

#80 Blanchie

Blanchie

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • Interests:Various

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:02 AM

No i will sell the car and get anova because obviously no one of my age is allowed to have a fun good car

TBH, if your spinning a car 5 times in 30 then, that the best suggestion i've heard so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users