Lotus Exige For Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jmalone (Guest)

Guest_jmalone (Guest)

Posted 30 January 2003 - 03:05 PM

Lotus Racing Green Exige for Sale >Chassis - 048 (registered sept 2000 X reg) >Corbeau Motorsport Seats (Black/Red) >Willians Harness bar and harnesses (Red) >Radio Fitting Kit (+ Sony CD Player) >Cat replacement pipe >Janspeed Oval Supersports Exhaust >Carbon Air Box >Exige Oil Filler Cap >Exige Black Alloy window winders >177 bhp Engine >Grade 1 alarm/immob and Tracker >Black "Martin Edwards" Diffuser >Built in Radar Detector >Locking wheel Nuts >16.5k Miles (no track mileage) > >Standard Leather Seats (in Beige) >Standard Cat >Standard Diffuser > >£22,5k / Open to Offers >Available to see in London / Bucks Contact : james.r.malone@jpmorgan.com

#2 vx_220

vx_220

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 03:08 PM

James - I will ask the obvious - why you selling? Chris Bowman

#3 Guest_jmalone (Guest)

Guest_jmalone (Guest)

Posted 31 January 2003 - 09:10 AM

Hi Chris - long time no speak - may see you at the South Mimms meet with Col and Ellie? I'm selling as I'm buying a second house and hence need to devote a bit of time / money to this (I'm aiming to do a bit of redevelopment and hence I can see myself using the car less and less) so with a sharp intake of breath I faced the inevitable and put it up for sale. The good thing is that I do not need to renew my Insurance until June so I'm in no rush to sell. Likewise - why are you selling yours? Rgds, James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users