• Interests:Motorsport, Driving

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:38 AM

Sat in work and a phone call comes in via reception

reception 'woman from next door office for you!!'

Me 'that's odd why are they ringing here? - put her through!'

Me ' Hello Adam Speaking'

woman next door(WND) ' Hi you don't know me but I wanted to ask you something'

Me ' Ummmmmm Go on!'

WND 'I've just seen you at the sandwich van and was wondering if you were single?'

Me ' :blink: ummmm yes - why?'

WMD ' I was wondering if you fancied a blind date with my daughter. She is 25 and has long Blonde hair and a teacher!'

Me ' :o :blink: :blink: (*A little bit gutted as I thought it might have been a date with the hot chick next door!!!*)Ummm well

WMD ' Well take her number and speak/txt her!!

Me ' Ok, *takes number* :blink: thanks bye'

:blink: :blink: :blink:

So after a spell of complete shock I thought this could be quite amusing. I'm pretty sure it's not a mate messing around so I decided to give you folks on the site a bit of a laugh. I am single at the moment but enjoying myself and seeing a couple of girls and basically being 25 and enjoying it. My question to you lot is shall I go ahead and do it. This could be quite funny and let you make the decision for me!!!

R1CHY don't bother posting because I know you would say do her and her mum!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by ad172, 27 July 2005 - 10:39 AM.

#2 BradW

BradW

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:47 AM

Why don't you contact her by text. Then after the initial contact you should let us decide what the next one will be! :lol: ...why would you let an open forum do such a thing? :unsure: ...but it might be a laugh.

#3 ad172

ad172

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:55 AM

That's exactly it - it will be quite a laugh!!!IMO of course!!!

#4 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:09 AM

R1CHY don't bother posting because I know you would say do her and her mum!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: {speechless again} That is Exactly what i was thinking :o

But on a more serious note WHY would she need her mother to get dates for her?? :unsure:

[A] she's really big and ugly and shy! [probably a virgin ;) ;) ]

or

[B] she's a really nice shy girl who always attracts the wrong type because of her Barbie type figure and ample cleavage :rolleyes:

And after a long morning saving kittens at the local RSPCA, she was driving along with her MILF mum on the way to church to help feed the homeless, and spotted you....and then asked her to get your number :unsure:

OR it could be the old ladys number...... :o And she is just pretending she has a daughter :o
She will end up lureing you back to some seedy flat in Cardiff offer you a drink while saying ''My daughter wont be long she is caught in traffic''...''Here drink this coffee''.......It will be laced with date rape...then she'll tie you up and fcuk you in the ass with a dildo thumbsup

If i was you Adam id go for it..you have nothing to loose :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by R1CHY, 27 July 2005 - 11:09 AM.

#5 Vespillo

Vespillo

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • Interests:Computers,<br>Golf,<br>Snooker,<br>MY VX!!!!!!!!!!!!!,<br>Music (Dj'ing and making it)<br>as well as other obvious ones like getting pissed,<br>having a laugh with my mates, chilling with the family etc etc.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:11 AM

:lol: {speechless again} That is Exactly what i was thinking :o

But on a more serious note WHY would she need her mother to get dates for her?? :unsure:

[A] she's really big and ugly and shy! [probably a virgin ;) ;) ]

or

[B] she's a really nice shy girl who always attracts the wrong type because of her Barbie type figure and ample cleavage :rolleyes:

And after a long morning saving kittens at the local RSPCA, she was driving along with her MILF mum on the way to church to help feed the homeless, and spotted you....and then asked her to get your number :unsure:

OR it could be the old ladys number...... :o And she is just pretending she has a daughter :o
She will end up lureing you back to some seedy flat in Cardiff offer you a drink while saying ''My daughter wont be long she is caught in traffic''...''Here drink this coffee''.......It will be laced with date rape...then she'll tie you up and fcuk you in the ass with a dildo thumbsup

LMAO CLASS!!!

#6 Browncanoe

Browncanoe

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Football, Computers usual stuff really.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:14 AM

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Go for it! Browncanoe.

#7 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:17 AM

Apart from his anal virginity :D

:lol: @ Adam....

what are you thinking....we/you need pics ;) :lol:

#8 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:20 AM

Apart from his anal virginity :D

As mentioned he has NOTHING to loose :P :lol: :D :lol:

#9 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:29 AM

Apart from his anal virginity  :D

As mentioned he has NOTHING to loose :P :lol: :D :lol:

:lol:

why did I know that was going to be posted ;)

Lined it up well for you didnt I R1CHY?

#10 ad172

ad172

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:17 PM

Right then I am going to text her. Not sure what yet but I'll think of something!!!Any suggestions welcome. I will keep you all up to date. This could be quite amusing!!! Btw R1CHY my anal virginity is still on e-Bay and you don't have to worry you are still highest bidder!!!! :lol: :lol:

#11 johnnym1

johnnym1

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:01 PM

LMAO brilliant thread :lol: :lol: :lol: doing her and her mum is a good, no great! idea, you gotta get her to send you a picture, good or bad, thin or fat, it must be posted for all to see! get to work! you could be the coolest cookie around, with a 20stone blonde hangin off your arms B) :lol:

#12 Vespillo

Vespillo

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • Interests:Computers,<br>Golf,<br>Snooker,<br>MY VX!!!!!!!!!!!!!,<br>Music (Dj'ing and making it)<br>as well as other obvious ones like getting pissed,<br>having a laugh with my mates, chilling with the family etc etc.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

20 stone, she would never be able to get out the vx again! it would be like that expanding foam stuff. not "no more holes" "no more vx!"

#13 i need nos

i need nos

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

if she has a picture phone tell her to send me her pic and il let u know exactly what to do! (the shark)

#14 Smiler

Smiler

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:07 PM

"apparently your mother thinks we should go on a blind date!" send that.. get her thinking.. then leave it... nothing embaressing... thumbsup Although due to it being work I would not txt... si

#15 Tuomas

Tuomas

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:07 PM

{speechless again} That is Exactly what i was thinking 

But on a more serious note WHY would she need her mother to get dates for her?? 

[A] she's really big and ugly and shy! [probably a virgin  ]

or

[B] she's a really nice shy girl who always attracts the wrong type because of her Barbie type figure and ample cleavage 

And after a long morning saving kittens at the local RSPCA, she was driving along with her MILF mum on the way to church to help feed the homeless, and spotted you....and then asked her to get your number 

OR it could be the old ladys number......  And she is just pretending she has a daughter 
She will end up lureing you back to some seedy flat in Cardiff offer you a drink while saying ''My daughter wont be long she is caught in traffic''...''Here drink this coffee''.......It will be laced with date rape...then she'll tie you up and fcuk you in the ass with a dildo 

If i was you Adam id go for it..you have nothing to loose   

Richy that is outrageous :blink: but so funny :lol:

#16 ad172

ad172

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:14 PM

You can always rely on R1CHY to come up with a GEM of knowledge. The first Text has gone. As soon as I get a response I shall send it back. Adam :groupjump:

#17 Smiler

Smiler

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:18 PM

yeahhhh.. but what did it say? remember if it doesn't work out.. you wan the mother to be able to tell people in the office what a nice guy you are.. so hopefully "the fit one" will hear! thumbsup

Edited by Smiler, 27 July 2005 - 01:19 PM.

#18 Richy

Richy

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,699 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:25 PM

Btw R1CHY my anal virginity is still on e-Bay and you don't have to worry you are still highest bidder!!!! :lol: :lol:

[pats 50p and then rubs thighs] :lol: :lol:

What did you text her then... :unsure:

''Hi im Adam....errr your mother set us up...errr im not desperate honest!!..errr
you sound such a nice girl''................ :sick:

You should have let me text her....

Hi im Adam....how big are your tits and do you take it in the wrong'un.. :P
ps. do you swallow and do you have any single mates for my buddy Richy. ;)

There short sweet and straight to the point thumbsup

#19 x-isle

x-isle

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  • Interests:Racing in the Mighty Minis Racing Championship (currently having a year out).

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:26 PM

She has long blonde hair and a teacher!??!?!? So, what does the teacher look like!?!!??!? :P

#20 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:27 PM

yeahhhh.. but what did it say?

"your mum doesn't own a dildo does she?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users