• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:02 PM

Im considering selling the car as i have been given the option on something ive been looking at / fancied for some time... so i might not defo sell, it depends on insurance and if i can raise enough cash!

First Registered July 2003 @ Underwoods Vauxhall Dealer

Im the 2nd owner, i bought it July 2004 just before it was a year old.

2.2 16v with a TMS stage 2, Courtenay Air Box and Panel filter and a recently fitted full S/S Miltek System.

I have also fitted Miltek 1144's all round

Osram Silverstar light bulbs are up front along with the Osram Diadem indicator bulbs....

20,000 miles

The car is Black with black leather seats

Door pockets

Matts

Foot Rest

Sony MP3 Player with remaote control

Ungraded Alpine Speakers

Stainless Steel Door Pins (well recommend these to anyone!)

New rear tyres (fronts soon to be changed)

Full service history

Warranty work carried out due to usual issues with paintwork.

Water Ingress kit fitted

All Turbo roof seals fitted and door mirror seals fitted

All windows adjusted which fit perfect and are completely leak free!!

Heater motor/fan works very well in deed and has later filter put in instead the usual pair of tights!! :P

Colour Coded hard top (may sell separatley)

Im looking around £16k for the car with out the hard top...

People on here can confirm that the car is immaculate and has been well looked after.

Over the time ive had the car ive done loads of little bits to it to improve various bits of trim etc etc to make it more or less rattle free!!

All most forgot!! Im probably going to keep the number plate N1C VX but would be open to offers!!! anyone??

Also forgot it has the VXT colour coded rear spoiler, and has the VXT front spoilers!

Pic below shows hard top but with out spoilers/miltek fitted!

Posted Image

One of my fav pics B)

Posted Image

Cheers

Nick
chinky chinky

Edited by njc11, 03 January 2006 - 02:14 PM.

#2 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 11:39 AM

This car has to go... I know i priced it high, but where do you start!?! Its an excellent example... with £1k of exhaust / remap / brakes / leak free / upgraded seals etc etc If some one is genuinely interested make me an offer... You will not be disappointed when you come to view it! Cheers Nick chinky chinky

#3 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:58 PM

When i was looking to buy a vx, i looked at a few which were ok, then i came across the one i now owned, it was exactly what i wanted but the price was higher... i bought it! Im hopeing that someone on here will see the same sense i do as i did, buy it because it has all the bits on it (which i wanted) and pay that little bit extra.. Im extremely fussy over cars and little things annoy me... ive ironed all the problems out.. for example.. under warranty i had the new turbo roof seals fitted at a dealer, they made a right mess so ended up getting some new seals from them and fitted myself.. mint job! I did the same with the vxt door mirror seals... except i didnt let the dealer loose on my car i fitted myself! The only other thing the dealer fitted was the engine cover which goes under the boot lid. The car is now totally water tight no leaky cockpits, the heater works very well both from the cockpit turning the hot/cold which sticks to the matrix under the bonnet. The car has the filter fitted as well to stop crap coming through the blower (got direct from lotus as vauxhall didnt know what i was on about!!) Ive bought the s/s door pins and fitted myself, this has got rid of loads of rattles as the fit is perfect! fitted mintex 1144 all round myself, fitted the full miltek myself, fitted new osrams bulbs myself, the cars has had 2 new rear light clusters, fitted by myself (warranty ..) Fitted Sony MP3 player & new alpine speakers again myself Sorry to waffle... but if you search through the threads you will also see i have a heavily modified/concourse Vauxhall Nova 2.0 16v running throttle bodies SBD TP208 kit ive owned the car for 15 years and done most the work myself... so buy looking at that im sure you could tell im a perfectionist! sad i know... Cheers Nick chinky chinky

Edited by Foxy, 12 January 2006 - 04:09 PM.

#4 Foxy

Foxy

I love Nev

• 10,743 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:10 PM

...and to the top... thumbsup

#5 too-fast

too-fast

• PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:12 PM

I have seen this car in the flesh and i have to say you wont find a better example thumbsup Andy

#6 tdwindustries

tdwindustries

• PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:55 AM

I know its a tough question.... but what are 'offers'?

#7 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 02:21 PM

:unsure:

#8 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 02:26 PM

btt

#9 tdwindustries

tdwindustries

• PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 05:21 PM

Its a shame, but this is over budget for me, despite being just what I want!

#10 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:55 AM

#11 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:04 AM

#12 johnpunter

johnpunter

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:46 AM

Awesome car and up my street for what I want but a little too early (considering buying after May for insurance reasons) and a bit too expensive :( ...but still a gorgeous piece of kit that someone will be lucky to get! JP

#13 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:59 AM

You will not be disappointed if you come to view it! worth every penny, give or take a £ or too :rolleyes: Cheers Nick chinky chinky

#14 johnpunter

johnpunter

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:08 PM

You will not be disappointed if you come to view it! worth every penny, give or take a £ or too :rolleyes:

Cheers

Nick
chinky chinky

I'm sure I won't be :D

But you'd be disappointed at the figure I'd quote you for a price...thats the problem! :P

Mate look outside the window, the sun is up and the prices buyers will pay will soon follow...that doesn't unfortunately include me but your will fetch a price better than most NA's get methinks...

#15 njc11

njc11

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:16 PM

You will not be disappointed if you come to view it! worth every penny, give or take a £ or too  :rolleyes:

Cheers

Nick
chinky chinky

I'm sure I won't be :D

But you'd be disappointed at the figure I'd quote you for a price...thats the problem! :P

Mate look outside the window, the sun is up and the prices buyers will pay will soon follow...that doesn't unfortunately include me but your will fetch a price better than most NA's get methinks...

thumbsup cheers for that!!

Nick

chinky chinky

#16 2kracing

2kracing

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Interests:Cars, graffiti, art, animation,racing

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:44 PM

How much are you selling for?

#17 johnpunter