Racelogic Traction Control

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 marty64

marty64

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:24 AM

Anyone have this guide saved as all the pictures have gone?

Interested by pics too .

#42 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:32 AM

Tbh I don't think there will be another version saved somewhere else as there's not many people who have or will fit this.

#43 manus

manus

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:56 PM

Make sure the cable and connectors to the injectors are properly sized and connected/soldered. If wiring is weak, e.g. on a singe injector, you risk the injector to loose power, not performing enough, lean burn, high temperature inside cylinder and ruining the engine. I have the TC in the trunk of the Europa and behind the seats in the Spexige. On the programming side, there should be pretty good sample settings available. First step though is to know where your wheels are (which wheel ABS output is connected to which TC input Fr/Fl/Rr/Rl), you have to find that out yourself.

Edited by manus, 10 January 2016 - 06:59 PM.

#44 Mattias

Mattias

• PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:48 PM

Hi,

Ask Carsten, ( member cs_ ) if he might share a login to his site. He has a lot of pictures and info (in German) on there. 

Info from Carsten:

"

http://www.lotus116.de

In the left menu column klick on "!VX5 Blog"

Then select PAGE 052 from the upper pulldown menu.

You'll find the setup file in one link at the bottom of PAGE 052. It's the latest setup I developed. I am using it myself since then and lots of other drivers use it also. You only have to change the wheel diameters according to your wheels.

Did mount an extra clutch switch which triggers at another elongation of the pedal. Did not find a way to electrical connect to the oem one, seems to be some kind of electronics in it and did not want to hassle with the engine control unit.

"

I also fitted a new clutch switch, overall installation is quite straight forward. Only tricky part is getting cables through the sill.

BR,

Mattias

#45 trevvx220

trevvx220

• 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:59 PM

Hi ,pm me have some pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users