Photo

Black Vx220 Wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kenny Ken

Kenny Ken

• 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

Hi, As you can see this is my first post, i have been searching for the last few weeks for a Black VX220 N/A from a dealer (for the added security). Does anybody know of any dealers with A Black one for sale? Thanks

#2 gazcaddy

gazcaddy

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:34 PM

Hi,

As you can see this is my first post, i have been searching for the last few weeks for a Black VX220 N/A from a dealer (for the added security). Does anybody know of any dealers with A Black one for sale?

Thanks

How about this one?

Edit: it was at Peterborough but its now sold

Edited by gazcaddy, 24 August 2007 - 02:36 PM.

#3 Tashyboy

Tashyboy

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:sleep, star trek, man City & burberry bears.being on here all shift when I should be working

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:57 PM

Kenny Ken, I can understand that you would want one from a dealer for peace of mind re warranty, But and it is a massive BUT, after about 3 months you will be bogged off that it is bog standard, and you have paid over the odds for a basic unmodded 220 na. My advice would be to have a serious think about buying a modded car for less money than you would pay at a dealers, With the brass you would save, keep it in your back pocket for a rainy day. If you do go down the private sale rd, for me the full vauxhaul service history is a must. Finally although mine is NOT for sale, BLACK is the best colour and welcome on board. :D

#4 theotherjonnymac

theotherjonnymac

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:58 PM

You are unlikely to find an NA in a dealer I suspect? Here or Pistonheads with a thorough check beforehand - perhaps even with assistance of an existing owner.

#5 Kernow220

Kernow220

• Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Tinkering, drinking, biking.

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:59 AM

I know its not from a dealer but it has 12 months MOT, 6 months tax and a FSH.

http://www.vx220.org...showtopic=55439

Get in touch if you are interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users