32 replies to this topic

#1 Louise

Louise

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Cars

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:58 PM

Have been looking through easytrack.co.uk and they are currently doing a track day at Elvington for £89.00 per person for the 28th of Feb. :D There are 34 spaces available with only 2 confirmed bookings. I've got someone ringing me back from the site tomorrow with regards to a group discount, just need to know if anyone is Interested. cheers With it being a Saturday, you can always go for drinks later. Obvioulsy not in a pub like that one in Skellow :( :drink:

Edited by Louise, 29 January 2004 - 05:53 PM.

#2 rasputin

rasputin

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Interests:drinking beer

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:33 PM

hi louise i think ill be there again if i can aford the tyres. :9mm: easytrack tend to use the top of the track which is a bit softer on the tyres rally ian

#3 wickywire

wickywire

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • Interests:Cars, computers, Rugby, the usual

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:58 PM

I'm going, seen as i've got to take you Thats my Saturday planned :rolleyes:

#4 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:03 PM

No way my new tyres are going anywhere near that place. But if i could find a spare set of rims...........

#5 Louise

Louise

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 05:01 PM

just been contacted by Marcus from easy track and he says we can get the following discounts; 5 or more £75.00 per car :) 10-15 £70.00 B) over 15 £65.00 :D cheers Also cause you guys are such a lovely bunch they've said that even though the price for elvington goes up to £99 soon, they'll run this offer for the full year :o :D so if no one can make it to the 28th or can think of a better date. I.e when your ready to replace your tyres :P we can organise it then.

Edited by Louise, 30 January 2004 - 05:08 PM.

#6 PaulCP

PaulCP

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 09:14 PM

Sorry, my daughter gets married on the 28th and she has refused to change the date for me. Thought daughters would do anything for their dads :o - or is it the other way around Paul

#7 wickywire

wickywire

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 10:02 PM

I'm going on the 28th of February so if there isn't much interest at the moment, me and louise will hold onto the discount as it's for the full year anyway. This way we can organise something later in the year. They have also said that if we get 15 or more then i would be able to get in for free. :D However i will still pay and we could use this free place for a competition or something. All depends on what people think. Do we organise it for the 28th of February or later in the year when it's a little warmer. £65 for a track day if we get 15 people or more is quite good value.

#8 rubber

rubber

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 12:56 AM

This is a fantastic offer, well done you two. However I think from the lack of response it might be better to delay till later date. If I was you WW I'd look now at when there being held there, and post a date. Trying not to clash with anything else. Soooooooo much going on this year. We really should start putting things in the calander for easy reference. Ian

#9 Louise

Louise

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 04:55 PM

Just contacted Marcus at easy track, hopefully he'll get back shortly with a range of dates, i've also bugged him for some other offers on different tracks, such as Goodwood and Bruntingthorpe throughout the year. I let you guys know ;)

#10 barrybethel

barrybethel

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:03 AM

I think I will be going on the 28th now as I want to set up the car on Nitrons. Does anyone else still fancy it?

#11 wickywire

wickywire

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:27 AM

i'm still going.

#12 barrybethel

barrybethel

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:30 AM

Nice one Wick. See you there

#13 barrybethel

barrybethel

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 10:58 PM

I'm now confirmed for this day. Easytracks web site suggests Rasputin, me (vx Dean on there) and Homer J are the only vx's. Who is Homer J? Is it you Wicky? Anyone else up for it? It's cheap enough and will be a good laugh. Lots of run off too. I have my nitrons on so if anyone wants a pax for comparo purposes no probs.

#14 Louise

Louise

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 10:30 AM

FYI, Marcus from easy track has just got back in touch regarding Elvington and he says that there will be a further 6 events available there throughout the summer/year all at the above discount :D He's gonna get back with some exact dates shortly (he picked up the email virus :( )but he said we'd be the first to know, so's not to miss out. He's also looking into other tracks such as Bruntingthorpe on the same kind of Discount (not given exacts yet) We can then choose whether it's club only (they provide everything)still same cost depending on numbers) or we do an event within an event. cheers

#15 wickywire

wickywire

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 04:58 PM

no thats not me. Just haven't paid yet. Will need to get my arse into gear.

#16 barrybethel

barrybethel

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 05:16 PM

So, roll call so far is Wickywire, Rasputin, HowerJ and me. 4 vx's better than none but would be cool if we could get some more.......

#17 Andy

Andy

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:19 PM

I'm going too, although I will be in my better halves little mr2. :( Homer J (who posts even less than me) is a mate of mine and he is going in his red vx na. Just ordered Elise 111R today !! how much :blink: but it wont be delivered for 2 weeks.

#18 streetboy

streetboy

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:37 PM

Just ordered Elise 111R today !! how much :blink: but it wont be delivered for 2 weeks.

They build them in 2 weeks! I'd check the wheel nuts before you drive it away. ;)

#19 streetboy

streetboy

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 03:43 PM

PS: Think about me all alone in Anglesey. *Sniff, sniff* Doing lines of coke. *Sniff, sniff* :P

#20 Louise

Louise

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 05:08 PM

PS: Think about me all alone in Anglesey. *Sniff, sniff*

Doing lines of coke. *Sniff, sniff* :P

Practising you lines for the national meet :P :lol:

I bet you've already read this

BTW, sorry guys wicky and I can't make it to Elvington this time.

Looks like it's another courtesy Corsa weekend :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users