Photo

Vx Full Carpet Set

• Please log in to reply
464 replies to this topic

#461 F757lkk@gmail.com

F757lkk@gmail.com

• 0 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 03:00 PM

Can you PM me payment details fred for a set for my VXT.

#462 F757lkk@gmail.com

F757lkk@gmail.com

• 0 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 04:24 PM

Anyone fitted these to a VXT.......did you remove the pax foot rest or cut it short?? I know the answer is within the 2 pages but cant be arsed to read :)

#463 C8RKH

C8RKH

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 05:29 PM

Anyone fitted these to a VXT.......did you remove the pax foot rest or cut it short?? I know the answer is within the 2 pages but cant be arsed to read :)

And no one else can be arsed to tell you, so get off your arse and read!   :gayfight:

#464 F757lkk@gmail.com

F757lkk@gmail.com

• 0 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 06:04 PM

i tried removing the foot rest but the bolts just span so cut short. To be honest....i was very disappointed with the carpet that was sent. Lots of frayed edges. Not much fitted. If i hadn't already cut a couple of bits i would have sent it back for a refund. I know there's a few good reviews however i wouldn't recommend.

#465 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 08:21 PM

Sad to see my first negative post in 11 years of these selling. I'd have happily refunded you in full if you had contacted me buddy.

If you cut any carpet it will fray, but if fitted correctly following the 3 page instructions, you won't see any edges.

The only way around it would be to bound the edges, this would add about £100 onto the cost of the kits and they would look like large mats not a fitted carpet.

It does say that they may need minor trimming. Every car is hand built so a few mm, sometimes even a cm or so out.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users