• Please log in to reply
464 replies to this topic

#41 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

pforeman sent your set out Friday mate :)

#42 ricardo21

ricardo21

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

Pm sent fred id like a set of these look really nice mine hasnt got a footrest at the mo will it hamper the fitment much

#43 Phil Jones

Phil Jones

• 8 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Motorcycles, motorsport, beer!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:22 AM

I would be interested in a carpet set if you have any left. You can e-mail me on jonesy222@talktalk.net Many thanks Phil Jones

#44 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

Ricardo i can't see the footrest being a problem as it would probably stretch to the end of the footwell like the drivers side. Phill i've just sold the last of the batch ive just made, but its no problem making more as this will be a continuous thing if theres always interest. Drop me a pm if you want a set fella :)

#45 ricardo21

ricardo21

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:48 AM

Cheers fred payment has been sent looking forward to getting them they look real nice

#46 2-20

2-20

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

Do you make them for LHD car ?

#47 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

I guess it would just be a case of swapping the template around... Couldn't really guarantee it though sorry mate.

Has anyone who has bought them from me fitted them to a turbo??
I have stated that these are based on the n/a although im confident they will fit the turbo also as its only a different footrest, but confirmation would be great? Thanks.

#48 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

Darren i have just packed your set up, will get them to the post office asap for you mate :) Two sets ready made up at the moment too if anyone wants them right away :) Thanks

#49 2-20

2-20

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:51 PM

I guess it would just be a case of swapping the template around... Couldn't really guarantee it though sorry mate.

Has anyone who has bought them from me fitted them to a turbo??
I have stated that these are based on the n/a although im confident they will fit the turbo also as its only a different footrest, but confirmation would be great? Thanks.

Fred,

If i send you a list of difference, (some of the dimensions that may cause troubles, would you agree to make and sell a LHD kit ?
Could you let me know what are the parts on the top of the first picture.

Thank you

#50 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:19 PM

TBH mate the best i can offer is to simply line the template up 'upside down' and try the carpet. Its akward to do it off measurements as i need the floorpan to test fit. I can't see there being any difference though? Surely its the same parts etc just the opposite way round. You could always sell the carpet on if it didn't fit or even trim it... Although selling on may not be worth carriage Being in France. Hope thats of some help dude.

#51 jkm06

jkm06

• Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:spray painting car and repairing them both bodywork and mec. Goin to the gym and enjoy a good film

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

hi fred666 i wud like a set when u next have some for sale cheers.

#52 daz32

daz32

• Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Anything Fast :
    Bikes, Cars, Food, Women........

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:47 PM

Darren i have just packed your set up, will get them to the post office asap for you mate :)

Two sets ready made up at the moment too if anyone wants them right away :)

Thanks

Cheers Fred

#53 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:28 PM

hi fred666
i wud like a set when u next have some for sale cheers.

JKM- Have just sold the last of this batch now,s there'd be a 2-3 day wait before i can post sets out if thats ok. Drop me a pm if interested :)

#54 2-20

2-20

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:58 PM

TBH mate the best i can offer is to simply line the template up 'upside down' and try the carpet. Its akward to do it off measurements as i need the floorpan to test fit. I can't see there being any difference though? Surely its the same parts etc just the opposite way round. You could always sell the carpet on if it didn't fit or even trim it... Although selling on may not be worth carriage Being in France.

Hope thats of some help dude.

Good afternoon,

I've had a look on the others pictures available in the project section and i could see where are the differences:
The central divider (fwd of centre console) is more on the right and we don't have a driver foot rest on it.
The divider is also a bit higher at bulkhead level.
Also there is no cutout necessary for the RHS lateral panel at throttle pedal level.
Would you agree to sell a carpet set without the cutout for the divider (all what is fwd of the gear lever assembly) for the main panel and without the throttle pedal cutout for the RH lateral panel ?

Thank you

#55 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:28 AM

Sorry mate, its far to akward without having the car to trial fit. Id hate to cut you a set then find out they didnt fit :( - Thats my main concern, as once it is cut there could be nothing i could do unfortunately.

#56 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

Also had 3 pms about these but nothing back from 2 members. I've one set cut and packed ready for postage, and the next batch will be friday :)

#57 2-20

2-20

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:25 AM

Sorry mate, its far to akward without having the car to trial fit. Id hate to cut you a set then find out they didnt fit :( - Thats my main concern, as once it is cut there could be nothing i could do unfortunately.

The risk is for me not for you..... but i understand.
Perhaps could you sell me a set with only the external shape..??

#58 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

I could do that by all means mate :)

#59 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

When people send payment for these after a pm or whatever can you include a note with your forumname and where youw ant posted please. Thanks. chinky chinky

#60 2-20

2-20

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

When people send payment for these after a pm or whatever can you include a note with your forumname and where youw ant posted please. Thanks. chinky chinky

Houps, paiement sent but without a note.... but it's the only one for an LHD car i think thumbsup

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users