Renault Racing Blue Vx220, 291Bhp

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

2004 Vauxhal VX220 turbo for sale, mot till june 2011. freshly painted in renault racing blue in summer time. only covered 200miles since last mot and re spray of whole car. Car is in great condition with no stone chips or cracks in fibreglass. mileage is 41665 well maintained, recent oil change and engine mounts. Here is a small list of the modifications:- courtneysport stage 4 tuning providing 291 bhp with dyno readout, see link for details ..... http://www.courtenay...bo/info_22.html 3inch 2bular exhaust from turbo back, upgraded radiator, uprated clutch and flywheel, lsd differencial fitted, see link..... http://www.courtenay...sd/info_53.html AP 4pot brake upgarde, freshly refurbished turbo wheels in satin black, GAZ coilovers, geo set up by top gear automotive..... upgraded stereo and speakers racelogic traction control system, see link....... http://www.racelogic...raction-control hid bulb kits in both dip and main beam, long range larger fuel tank, indoor breathable cover included, same colour as car also the car was unfortunatly subject to clam damage back in 2007 and will apper as cat d on hpi check! little walk round video of the car...... i have just taken my private plate off the car so will be on an 04 reg, i do have the logbook back tho, also 2 keys present! people on here may remember the car its guys old car! its on ebay also, here is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=300509397341

#2 G-Bob

G-Bob

Embarrassing VX's in an MX5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,256 posts
  • Interests:Silver VX Bashing!

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Really nice looking car with good spec. Really like the video walk round so that you can see exactly what you are getting! thumbsup

#3 fred666

fred666

All Show, All Go

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

Lovely motor, Might be best to add a rough guide figure mate :)

#4 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

Really nice looking car with good spec.

Really like the video walk round so that you can see exactly what you are getting! thumbsup

just thought it would add little more to the advert!

#5 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

Lovely motor, Might be best to add a rough guide figure mate :)

well somone has rang me offering 11k which i am tempted to accept! so i dont think i am being greedy

#6 MrSimba

MrSimba

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:02 PM

£11k!!! Its worth a bit more than that!!! There are non repaired 'mid restoration' CAT C NA's with nearly 90k on the clock up for £5k...

#7 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:30 PM

£11k!!! Its worth a bit more than that!!!

There are non repaired 'mid restoration' CAT C NA's with nearly 90k on the clock up for £5k...

like i said i am not being greedy! its winter time when prices are down and its cat d repaired car! VERY high spec! c if i get any beta offers

#8 BAZ8465

BAZ8465

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:Driving cars, Watching other people driving cars, cleaning cars, looking at nice cars, NOT fixing cars

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:50 AM

I've got a new baby here in 2 weeks so have promised the wife that i'd not get a new toy for 12 months but I'll take sleeping in the spare room for a while if your willing to take 11k for that car. I'll offer you £11,050 and worry about the wife when I get home :rolleyes:

#9 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

There are non repaired 'mid restoration' CAT C NA's with nearly 90k on the clock up for £5k...

a cat D vxT isn't worth more than that :closedeyes:

plus the cat C NA isn't worth £5k as it stands due to the age/mileage/general condition

Edited by vocky, 31 December 2010 - 10:03 AM.

#10 slindborg

slindborg

The Bishop of Stortford

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,602 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:13 AM

Meow :P if you read the thread you would have seen that £5K was a START for you fuckers to hammer it down from, rather than start even lower and have it hamemered down from there :flame: If you have something bitchy to say, do it in the relevant thread or ask for my mobile number to say it to me direct. Good luck mr Corsa, its in lovely condition and the work done looked first class and pro for shag all cash :)

#11 vocky

vocky

• 11,969 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

Meow :P

if you read the thread you would have seen that £5K was a START for you fuckers to hammer it down from, rather than start even lower and have it hamemered down from there :flame:

If you have something bitchy to say, do it in the relevant thread or ask for my mobile number to say it to me direct.

Good luck mr Corsa, its in lovely condition and the work done looked first class and pro for shag all cash :)

If I wanted to bitch about your car I would post in YOUR thread :P

You have advertised your NA at a good starting price and you should get at least £4300 for it.

However (back on topic) Duncan struggled to sell his cat listed vxT at a similar price to this vxT :poke:

#12 slindborg

slindborg

The Bishop of Stortford

• 22,602 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:22 AM

it was a scatter gun post ;) hence no quote to whinge at :lol: Seems folks either want un modded or lightly modded cans and duncans was epicly modded so probably put a lot of folks off

#13 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

a cat D vxT isn't worth more than that :closedeyes:

plus the cat C NA isn't worth £5k as it stands due to the age/mileage/general condition

i painted a vx220 for a friend that was also phase4 tuned, no big brakes, no lsd, no traction control, no biger fuel tank and no history! oh yes also cat d written off car, his sold for over 14k! so i think i am being quite realistic in my price!

i dont know wot duncan had his up for sale excatly but remember seeing it when it was back to standard for 10k! for for extra 1+k here you getting 14k of modifications.

#14 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

I've got a new baby here in 2 weeks so have promised the wife that i'd not get a new toy for 12 months but I'll take sleeping in the spare room for a while if your willing to take 11k for that car.

I'll offer you £11,050 and worry about the wife when I get home :rolleyes:

noticed your the highest bidder, are you serious about your offer of 11k? also i do have set of speedlines with almost new tires if u want to pay a little more and swap wheels?

#15 BAZ8465

BAZ8465

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:Driving cars, Watching other people driving cars, cleaning cars, looking at nice cars, NOT fixing cars

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

noticed your the highest bidder, are you serious about your offer of 11k? also i do have set of speedlines with almost new tires if u want to pay a little more and swap wheels?

Hi mate,

I am the higgest bidder but I'm insulting you :blush: - It's that low that even the wife could not get upset if I brought it home.

Good luck with the sale thumbsup - I'm sure someone will offer you what the car is worth and not the insult that i've put in on fleebay

#16 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:40 PM

Baz....come on, just log onto wonga.com!! thumbsup thumbsup Good luck with the sale, lots of goodies there :)

Edited by rob999, 31 December 2010 - 04:41 PM.

#17 BAZ8465

BAZ8465

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

Baz....come on, just log onto wonga.com!! thumbsup thumbsup

Rob,

It's not the cash ( I'd promised myself a T350 next ) it's the fact that I'll soon have 3 kids under 4 years old and I promised the better half that I'd not put another toy in the garage that I'll never get chance to use for at least another 12 months - but if a steal comes along.........................

#18 flamingcorsa

flamingcorsa

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

Baz....come on, just log onto wonga.com!! thumbsup thumbsup

Rob,

It's not the cash ( I'd promised myself a T350 next ) it's the fact that I'll soon have 3 kids under 4 years old and I promised the better half that I'd not put another toy in the garage that I'll never get chance to use for at least another 12 months - but if a steal comes along.........................

i have driven a 350t! probabilly the best sounding and looking car i have driven, the vx220 feels much faster car and gonna be way more practical and cheaper to run!

i would love a 350t just to look at tho, not to drive! lol

#19 Duncan VXR

Duncan VXR

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with making cars faster and better than the original

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:00 AM

Even after returning to stage 1 spec with an original engine and box it still had a lot with it inc new quick rack, fancy just done seats every nut and bolt replaced, rebulit wishbones, calipers, urated rear toe kit, engine very low miles with full service history, new clutch, recent front clam respray etc etc sure it was just under £11k iirc

#20 JimmyJamJerusalem

JimmyJamJerusalem

So annoying I got my own room.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts
  • Interests:Music, Cars, Beer, Boxing.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

Just spotted this on Ebay. Great car!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to buy that traction control unit from you!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users