Photo

Raw Striker Zx12R Powered Kit Car

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 carpmart

carpmart

• Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Superlite racing which I compete in, carp fishing, performance cars, football

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

Nicely specked with the ultimate bike engine (ZX1400 accepted) in a Striker, the smallest seven styled car, makes for amazing performance.

The bodywork is in fantastic condition and needs no work. The engine is housed under the biggest bodywork hood that Raw supply and as far as I'm concerned, looks very purposeful.

The mechanicals are all good but some of the track rod ends could do with either replacing or painting (purely cosmetic).

This really is a phenomenally quick car and despite racing a fireblade powered car which I always veiwed as very quick, I've had to reset my on-board computer with the Striker.

This car weighs only 430 kgs and puts out around 185 bhp so power to weight is impressive to say the least. With good traction you will be amazed at the 0-100 times you will get on your private stretch of highway! A VX220 has amazing dynamics for a production car, this car takes that to a whole new level. The Striker is widely acclaimed as being the best performing 7 style car.

MOT until April 2012 and Tax until end of Sept 2011. The striker is correctly registered as a 1200 cc car so road tax is only £100 odd quid for the year.

Triton seats
six point, three inch belts
Full cage
Raceline removable steering wheel
Gear indicator
Shift lights
Brake bias adjustment
3.54 diff
13" alleycats 8 inch rear and 6 inch fronts (spare 8 inch rears which need refurbing)
Lots of spares inc diff, dashboard, second set of wheels with AO48's
etc

The thing with a ZX12 engined BEC is that you have the torque that is often missing from the smaller BEC experience.

I'm selling this as I want to get a daily driver in the shape of a VX220 and don't have the garage space for this with the new arrival. I will consider swaps and PX deals, what do you have?

I would like £10,000 for the car but will accept £8,000 Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 The Knobs

The Knobs

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:55 AM

Great cars, there will be 2 at the VX national at Anglesey this year. The best 7 kit available.

#3 SteveA

SteveA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

Were you at Cadwell Park on the 12th April?

#4 carpmart

carpmart

• Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Superlite racing which I compete in, carp fishing, performance cars, football

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:00 AM

The Knobs - thanks for your comment, these are the best 7 kit available! SteveA - no it wasn't me at Cadwell on the 12th.

#5 SteveA

SteveA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,151 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

Ah OK, just an almost identical car was on track that day.

#6 luke.

luke.

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

:wub: I would be tempted but i think i would need a garage

#7 carpmart

carpmart

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:37 PM

:wub: I would be tempted but i think i would need a garage

I think a garage would be best but lots of people keep kit cars outside under car covers!

#8 carpmart

carpmart

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

Deposit taken, looking seriously for a VX220 now!

#9 scottybob

scottybob

• PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

Pm sent

#10 carpmart

carpmart

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

Pm sent

Not received buddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users