• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Trevsked

Trevsked

• Pip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Classic cars, R/C jets.

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

Swapped the springs in the recirc valve last night and tried it today. Took out a blue and put in a yellow. Huge improvement with chattering almost gone, 85pc cure. Thought would try a red but that was worse than ever so yellow back in. On and off boost is much better controled and now happy with it. Looking forward to Solverstone on Tuesday evening. Had I done better research before hand I would have gone with the same setup as Nev but for the moment will stay with what I have. Thanks all for your input. Trevor.

#22 Trevsked

Trevsked

• Pip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Classic cars, R/C jets.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

Having done Silverstone on Tuesday evening I think I may try the Nev setup. I was happier running with lower boost settings than higher as this made the car easier mid corner and had I not had the AD08 tyres I think it would have been a handful. Tyres were very good when it came to breakaway and easy to catch but I was less happy with the control of the power that on the road was much improved. I will have a look through Nev's thread again to get the list of parts needed unless Nev has an improved setup or more words of wisdom? It's also bigger brakes time. Trevor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users