• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 vx-sussex

vx-sussex

• Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

How did you get the 10% discount?
Good luck with it, hopefully they're not bad, another part of my aesthetic idea came through the post yesterday (although many will hate it!), getting close to the look I want for the car now :D

Intriguing!! Pictures please! I have paid for this spoiler now so no going back! Expected about 7 to 10 days delivery.. Will post pics when I receive it:)

#42 VX Boyd

VX Boyd

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Interests:Stevenage FC.
    The VX220.
    My work.
    Pubs.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just some rim tape to finish off the wheels. Pictures in the gallery part of the forum, very much a Marmite mod seems disliked on here but people in reality seem to like it.

#43 VX Boyd

VX Boyd

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Interests:Stevenage FC.
    The VX220.
    My work.
    Pubs.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just some rim tape to finish off the wheels. Pictures in the gallery part of the forum, very much a Marmite mod seems disliked on here but people in reality seem to like it.

#44 vx-sussex

vx-sussex

• Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:48 PM

Received the spoiler today, and I'm no expert but I think the finish is good. Haven't sprayed to tried to fit yet so can't comment on that but quite happy! Normal price is £104 delivered but I ask for a 10% discount as I was a vx220 owner club member and said I would post on the forum if I was happy so he agreed. So if anyone wants one say you're a member and get a discount!

Sorry pictures below are not very helpful, will take more tomorrow in natural light up close

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users