Newbie Undecided Vx220 Or Astra Vxr Lol

vx220

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 xtremeVX220

xtremeVX220

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:the VX specially thanks to STUWY taking me out for a spin soon as i saw the car i fell inlove with it and getting one this summer

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

Thanks everyone and euphoria that helps , I just wanted to know wat its like to live with and when met up with stuwy and also went out for a bit and proper look at car I could easily live with it just the fact its such a nice car to be in and look at part from getting in it but I like that pushes away from the normal day car which is what I want and to be different lol, whens the next event as can see if I can book it off

#142 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

Check the meets section...!

#143 ArticMonkey

ArticMonkey

On the run from the grammar police!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

29th of this month at north Weald air field.

#144 xtremeVX220

xtremeVX220

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:the VX specially thanks to STUWY taking me out for a spin soon as i saw the car i fell inlove with it and getting one this summer

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

Thanks

#145 xtremeVX220

xtremeVX220

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

finally got a new better job now can actually start saving and set the bar abit higher for a vx mayb vxr but harder to find lol , cant wait now and think i will just leave the original engine and just do that up properly polished balanced etc heads cam whole lot lol , and leave the rest as it is mayb suspension so can set it up for track and day use mayb and keep rest as it is , i looked at astra and not my car at all , what are the things to look out for on a vx part from stress marks on body and usual wear and tear ??

#146 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

finally got a new better job now can actually start saving and set the bar abit higher for a vx mayb vxr but harder to find lol , cant wait now and think i will just leave the original engine and just do that up properly polished balanced etc heads cam whole lot lol , and leave the rest as it is mayb suspension so can set it up for track and day use mayb and keep rest as it is , i looked at astra and not my car at all , what are the things to look out for on a vx part from stress marks on body and usual wear and tear ??

How much you got and what are you exactly after? You after a VX standard so you can do it up yourself or one that has been modified?

#147 ChrisS1

ChrisS1

Club OEM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,360 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

what are the things to look out for on a vx part from stress marks on body and usual wear and tear ??

Take a look at the buyers guide, that should give you a steer on what to expect and what to be aware of.

#148 denno

denno

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

Honestly thought this was a windup but fairplay and good look with the search

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vx220

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users