#21 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:02 PM

apart from it won't fit under 16in fronts. :(

Yes it does. My front wheels are 16" :) .These calipers have a low profile off the disc.
  I don't suppose you know the profile height above the disc do you?  I'm toying with the idea of 330mm discs with some 17Z brembo's.
I've done a nice measure and it's 32mm from outer edge of disc to inside of rim with 16" Comp Speedalikes. Originally conversion was done with TDs fitted and above dimension was 36mm. Nev's conversion has been easier as he uses the EP front uprights which have two sets of caliper mounting holes seemingly to aid fittment of a caliper like the Brembo 4 pot. Otherwise an adapter is required.

Looks like the 17Z's will fit with 330mm discs under TD's.  What's the minimum gap I can run?  I'm getting towards sub 10mm!

#22 joshua

joshua

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

apart from it won't fit under 16in fronts. :(

Yes it does. My front wheels are 16" :) .These calipers have a low profile off the disc.
  I don't suppose you know the profile height above the disc do you?  I'm toying with the idea of 330mm discs with some 17Z brembo's.
I've done a nice measure and it's 32mm from outer edge of disc to inside of rim with 16" Comp Speedalikes. Originally conversion was done with TDs fitted and above dimension was 36mm. Nev's conversion has been easier as he uses the EP front uprights which have two sets of caliper mounting holes seemingly to aid fittment of a caliper like the Brembo 4 pot. Otherwise an adapter is required.  
  Looks like the 17Z's will fit with 330mm discs under TD's.  What's the minimum gap I can run?  I'm getting towards sub 10mm!
Only 4mm gap on mine😆. I've fitted small titanium deflector plates like a rally car to stop gravel getting crunched between wheel and caliper. 25k+ miles and never any problems.

#23 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:48 AM

I've never seen those plates. Any chance of a pic? No rush, whenever you have a wheel off and think about it.

#24 Aerodynamic

Aerodynamic

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:53 AM

Which year model of Impreza STI master brake cylinder?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users