Bargain Vx220 Turbo For Sale Loads Of Extras

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Custom

Custom

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

2004 VX220 Turbo MOT until June 2012 Tax till May 2012 32000 miles in daily use - Stage 2 approx 250bhp - Full Samco hose kit - Milltek full exhaust system turbo back - APR Carbon F1 wing mirrors - Front Splitter - Heater hard pipe kit - Upgraded aluminium radiator - Defi boost gauge and controller - VXR carbon dash panels - Quick release front bonnet pins - Braided brake hoses all round - Carbon Lorraine CL5+ pads all round - Carbon Lorraine racing brake fluid - Gaz gold coilovers - Tracking and geometry set up by Plans Motorsport - Privacy glass - Xenon HID kit fitted - Lamin-x film on lights all round - Remote Central locking - Matt anthracite paint on wheels - Heated front windscreen - Full interior carpet kit - Comes with spare gearbox with shorter ratio final drive - Comes with spare Helix clutch and billet lightened and balanced flywheel - Full Service History Car is recorded Cat C and has had VIC check was only cosmetic damage. This car is being sold cheap as it does require tidying to front clam and a few small marks to rear clam. There are options - Car can be sold as is for asking price - Car can be repainted in same colour for additional £1000 pounds - Car can be painted in colour of your choice for additional £1500 £8495

#2 Tom220SC

Tom220SC

Whiiiiine Addiction

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Football, My VX220.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:40 PM

These cat C & D cars are getting even cheaper that is a bargain!!!

#3 haggi961

haggi961

1cobrav8 is my god

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:Keeping fit and in shape, and pretty much anything to do with an engine.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

Too cheap mate and it would be worth your while to take some of the mods off and sell them.

#4 Custom

Custom

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_853wt_1270

#5 Hark

Hark

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_853wt_1270

Car looks fantastic. If I didn't have one I'd snap this up. Great looking car with some nice mods.

Might be worth showing the 'tidying up' that needs doing.

#6 coople

coople

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:F1, Diving and cycling.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

Good looking car mate. What splitter is it. Definatley a bargain for someone.

#7 Custom

Custom

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:48 PM

Not sure on what splitter it is

#8 jakbvx

jakbvx

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

Wow! shouldnt be around long looking like that! even if it is a cat c, still a bargain,

#9 GeorgeBC

GeorgeBC

Needs a cheaper hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts
  • Interests:Cars and mountain biking

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

£8495 WTF this is depressing! It wasn't long ago (only a few months) we saw the first tubby for sale for £10000. That was the moonland one and now they are getting ridiculous. Ive spent not far off that on mine in the past year. Im not fussed about resale value but its more if it gets written off, especially if its someone else's fault. Im gonna get a p*ss poor payout. thumbsdown

#10 fiveoclock

fiveoclock

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

Good looking car mate. What splitter is it. Definatley a bargain for someone.

I believe that is my splitter that I sold from the ill fated European group buy (and they're my old carbon mirrors too)

#11 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

£8495 WTF this is depressing! It wasn't long ago (only a few months) we saw the first tubby for sale for £10000. That was the moonland one and now they are getting ridiculous. Ive spent not far off that on mine in the past year. Im not fussed about resale value but its more if it gets written off, especially if its someone else's fault. Im gonna get a p*ss poor payout. thumbsdown

Your car is worth a great deal less than you paid for it. Regardless.

When you accept its worth fcuk all, you might well appreciate it more :)

#12 GeorgeBC

GeorgeBC

Needs a cheaper hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

I dont think its possible to appreciate it more?!

I was only pointing out the fact that we are pricing the cars far too low for what they are worth. When somebody flys into the back of me and writes it off ill get a p*ss poor payout and be limited by what i can buy next (wouldnt fancy another vx as id of been there done that).

I except im going to loose money on it and mods are worthless but its getting beyoond a koke. This time next year you will be able pick a cat tubby up for £6000. Mines not cat registered BTW

#13 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

I dont think its possible to appreciate it more?!

I was only pointing out the fact that we are pricing the cars far too low for what they are worth. When somebody flys into the back of me and writes it off ill get a p*ss poor payout and be limited by what i can buy next (wouldnt fancy another vx as id of been there done that).

I except im going to loose money on it and mods are worthless but its getting beyoond a koke. This time next year you will be able pick a cat tubby up for £6000. Mines not cat registered BTW

We've had the same year on year on year.

People buy vx's...people sell...values go down

Lets face it. We own an old obsolete car no longer in production. Part prices are going to go up with insurance valuations going south.

#14 GeorgeBC

GeorgeBC

Needs a cheaper hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:43 AM

Its the drop from one car to another that i dont understand. Every new car for sale seems to be at least £500 less than the last, the ones that sellers demand good money for (the better HPI clear!) dont sell. Breakers must be loving this but tuners must hate it. On the bright side hopefully it will bring insurance down?. If i wanted my money safe i wouldnt of bought the car or i would of left it standard. I realise it will loose money, just wish it wasnt so quickly!

#15 chrisgold

chrisgold

pembrokeshireremapping.co.uk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:pembrokeshireremapping.co.uk

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:50 AM

i bought my van for £1800 and 2 years and 20k later im selling it for £1800 and itl go for that too :) Im worried il never sell my car haha... So resale value...... Meh i just wish i had more money to spend on it

#16 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:07 AM

A tad too cheap, good luck with the sale. If I were to sell my NA I would asking around this price!

#17 deano01

deano01

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • Interests:Playing with chainsaws and other power tools, Films, rallying, fishing, Vx

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

Good luck with the sale matey. It should't hang around long at that price.

A tad too cheap, good luck with the sale.

If I were to sell my NA I would asking around this price!

Go on GiGo get your hand in your pocket and purchase, then sell yours.

Edited by deano01, 15 January 2012 - 11:56 AM.

#18 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,177 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

Perhaps its cheap for a reason?

#19 garyk220

garyk220

VX parts all sold, saving for replacement

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

Perhaps its cheap for a reason?

Not a comment I would expect from a mod. It is his car and is free to advertise it for whatever he likes.

#20 black_turbo1

black_turbo1

• 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

It is his car and is free to advertise it for whatever he likes.

Yes of course he is free to advertise it for however much he likes but there are a few things prospective purchasers should be aware of.

Sellers forum name is custom, link to ebay account shows he sold a VXR/220 chassis in '09.
Car for sale is in Crawley, Custom/Customized Bodyworks is in Crawley
Imran admitted/claimed his cousin owned Custom/Customized Bodyworks
Seller offers a repaint for any prospective buyer

Too many coincidences. The car is being sold by Imran or someone connected. Now, of course, this VX may have been repaired well and may be a fantastic buy, who knows, but not a risk I would want to take.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users