Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:21 PM
Myself and the Mod team have worked hard today to make good on the previous conversations we had over the weekend with the community in regards premium memberships.
Obviously what was first VX VIP has been renamed to Premium Member, which is a far better title. Below outlines any changes to the board and features of premium membership.
- Advertising has been added to the site, as a Premium member this is automatically removed as soon as you upgrade. Currently the advertising is not showing, as we wanted to post this first before releasing the advertising.
- Premium members can edit their initial thread up to 30 minutes after posting. This was a feature that was requested as this gives an additional 15 minutes over a standard user
- The message box is unrestricted to unlimited number of messages.
- The market place has been restricted to Premium Members only. Normal users can still browse and reply within the market place, however new threads can only be started by Premium members. We've thought about this and believe this will not effect the market place in regards enquiries. It is still the best place to sell a VX on the web, so I don't believe this restriction will have a negative effect.
- Premium members can edit their thread titles
- A new forum is only accessible as a premium member
- More control over your gallery images, allowing editing and deletion
- Few extra features within your profile
The cost of a Premium Member is £12 per year. It is completely up to you if you wish to upgrade, it is not something that is required.
You can upgrade your account now by clicking subscriptions at the top of the site. Payment is made through your paypal account, or a debit / credit card. As soon as payment is made, the system will automatically upgrade your account.
Premium Members will be distinguishable on site by a Premium Member badge beneath their name in the forum posts.