• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#61 Darcini

Darcini

There must be some way outa here

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Guess il have to persuade someone to dremel it out for me,no probs though just would of been nice to of had it already done.Looks like I might be the only one on the list with central locking

I've got it too, can't see it being a major job to drill another hole. Probably.

Aimy, you confident that your group buy for the proper carbon mirrors is going to happen, even if you don't get the numbers required? Would they still go ahead but at a higher price? I'd prefer complete mirrors, even at a slightly increased cost but if it's a no go I may be tempted to put my name down for some of these carbon covers.

#62 Speedster590

Speedster590

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Girls and cars!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

I can confirm the perfection of these items. LM Corse is a great italian producer which works carbon. They are going also to produce the engine cover and front bonnet..I am the tester :D My Speedster have all carbon interior (gear surround, handle inserts, center tunnel, dash inserts and door panels), turbo spoiler and turbo vents. Everything made by LM Corse. Only the turbo vents are not very good. They are smaller than OEM and I work a lot to fit them...I want to change them with Jonnyboy's vents. Later I post a picture of my interior if you want

#63 Hark

Hark

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

Later I post a picture of my interior if you want

Yes please

#64 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

Guess il have to persuade someone to dremel it out for me,no probs though just would of been nice to of had it already done.Looks like I might be the only one on the list with central locking

I've got it too, can't see it being a major job to drill another hole. Probably.

Aimy, you confident that your group buy for the proper carbon mirrors is going to happen, even if you don't get the numbers required? Would they still go ahead but at a higher price? I'd prefer complete mirrors, even at a slightly increased cost but if it's a no go I may be tempted to put my name down for some of these carbon covers.

If the group buy goes ahead for the carbon mirrors they was also going to set a group buy up for some carbon plinths.Im not sure tbh I will leave the group buy running till the date I stated and if I don't get the numbers il ask them if they can still be done or not. The only bit left on the mirror that's not carbon is around the mirror glass itself so it's virtually a full carbon mirror especially with carbon plinths

#65 jameso

jameso

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Yeh I have turbo so need the cut out. Darcini is handy at that sort of thing so if he does it first with a guide that would help the other turbo owners.... (sorry :P)

#66 Darcini

Darcini

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

Yeh I have turbo so need the cut out. Darcini is handy at that sort of thing so if he does it first with a guide that would help the other turbo owners....

(sorry :P)

:lol: looks like I've been volunteered

#67 jameso

jameso

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

I did say sorry :P

#68 Darcini

Darcini

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

I will leave the group buy running till the date I stated and if I don't get the numbers il ask them if they can still be done or not.

Cheers Aimy thumbsup

#69 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,592 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:29 PM

I will leave the group buy running till the date I stated and if I don't get the numbers il ask them if they can still be done or not.

Cheers Aimy thumbsup

No probs :)

I'm really hoping we can get the number for the group buy to happen its just a shame there's no pics as I'm sure it would gain more interest

#70 hainesy

hainesy

• Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:Proud to be the sensible majority shareholder of the Northants Pedantic Crew

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hi gigo, could you add me to list please for binnacle surround LM-LT-41 if not to late. Apologies trying to do this on mobile whilst on holiday, which is easier said than done! Cheers graham

#71 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

1. GiGo - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 2. Hark - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55) 3. Aimy - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 4. Claws - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38) 5. Jameso - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 6. Darcini - Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 7. 2Deano5 = Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38) 8. Tuuurtle - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 9. Steelic - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 10. Arnie - dash insert (lm-lt-9) Handle inserts (lm-lt-38) (Sorry Arnie dash inserts are LHD only) 11. Sammyturbo - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) 12. Hainsey - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) Do for you hainsey, hope your having a good holiday. That's 20 parts now so that a full 20% discount, I will leave the group buy open until 21st Sept as previously stated. So anyone else who wants to join in please feel free to do so :)

Edited by GiGo, 27 August 2012 - 09:15 AM.

#72 neilchills

neilchills

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

Does the Center Tunnel (LM-LT-17) fit a VXT?

#73 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Does the Center Tunnel (LM-LT-17) fit a VXT?

Should do, I know of no difference between the NA and Turbo in terms of the centre tunnel. The one LM sell looks more like an Elise tunnel which I assune fits the VX otherwise they wouldn't sell it, I'm very tempted myself but I think my 500quid order is more than enough :P

#74 Claws

Claws

Stage FA NA FTW!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,246 posts
  • Interests:Daft plastic cars

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

How much do we need to add to the total to reach the 3500€ further discount :P

#75 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

How much do we need to add to the total to reach the 3500€ further discount :P

Would say about another 800€ or an exige wing :P

Edited by GiGo, 27 August 2012 - 11:35 AM.

#76 CocoPops

CocoPops

SuperCharged Karting Super Hero

• 17,177 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

I could be persuaded I think. So order placed 21st sept? Payment when and to who? Delivery how long after?

#77 Peter VXR29

Peter VXR29

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Bike and car track days

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

1. GiGo - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 2. Hark - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55) 3. Aimy - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 4. Claws - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38) 5. Jameso - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 6. Darcini - Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 7. 2Deano5 = Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38) 8. Tuuurtle - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 9. Steelic - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 10. Arnie - dash insert (lm-lt-9) Handle inserts (lm-lt-38) (Sorry Arnie dash inserts are LHD only) 11. Sammyturbo - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) 12. Hainsey - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) 13. PeterVXR37 - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) , Steering Surround (LM-LT-42)

#78 Rusty789

Rusty789

Ginger Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

I might add more last minute, but with the car now being smashed up this is all I'm going to commit to 100% 1. GiGo - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 2. Hark - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55) 3. Aimy - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 4. Claws - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38) 5. Jameso - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 6. Darcini - Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 7. 2Deano5 = Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38) 8. Tuuurtle - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 9. Steelic - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41), Handle Inserts (LM-LT-38), Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 10. Arnie - dash insert (lm-lt-9) Handle inserts (lm-lt-38) (Sorry Arnie dash inserts are LHD only) 11. Sammyturbo - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) 12. Hainsey - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) 13. PeterVXR37 - Stack Binnacle (LM-LT-41) , Steering Surround (LM-LT-42) 14. Rusty789 - Turbo Lip Spoiler (LM-LT-55)

#79 Hark

Hark

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Worth asking for any more discount for even greater numbers?? Dunno what their margins are like but it's going to be a monster order. You don't ask, you don't get. And will we pay them direct?

#80 GiGo

GiGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

To answer questions and to better explain. LM have told me that there carbon prices are likely to rise in Oct which is why. I set the 21st Sept deadline. As for payment I would prefer bank transfer to me (I've got an account which is brand new and has a 0 balance so I'll use that one). I will now ask LM Corse for a sterling value on ther parts as we have a good interest, once I have agreed a sterling price with them I can start accepting payments when anyone wants to pay now, but would want payments on 22nd and no later. All items are to be delivered to me at my business address which is Haughton Post Office in Stafford, Staffordshire. I will PM everyone the full address and my mobile & business number nearer the time if anyone has any concerns you can give me a call or pop in. I will give LM Corse a pre-order on the 15th as they normally 'make to order' this will give them a chance to start producing items we have on order. Delivery will very much depend on LM Corse and how long it take them to produce and deliver, delivery this side should be fairly quick as I intend on sending everything out 1st Class recorded and its not like I have to go too far to the Post Office lol As for a further discount, I will email them a copy of what we have so far and see what the likely discount would be when we get over the 3500€ mark Any other questions just pop um down here or PM me :)

Edited by GiGo, 27 August 2012 - 01:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users