• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 ade

ade

• Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Track days,

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hi Ade, do you get any induction noise from that setup? I'm looking to do the same as I'm getting bored of the standard exhaust note!

Hi, Not much noise that you would notice, The holes i drilled into it give me abit more noise. I will prob be selling the hole airbox + performace filter soon :)

#22 Benzola

Benzola

• PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:All things fast and powered by petrol!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

THREAD CLOSED - GUIDE COMPLETED - SEE LINK BELOW:

First day of warmth & no snow so FINALLY got round to doing the Airbox Mod. As promised, I photographed & documented the entire process. Whilst no expert (& open to constructive criticism) I’ve done my best to produce a “Definitive Guide”. You can download the PDF (with pic’s) here:

https://www.dropbox....ide VX220NA.pdf

The guide is hosted in my public Drop Box. You may have to sign up to Drop Box to access (but it’s free & the above link is 100% safe!). MANY thanks to all who helped & offered support. This is an easy & worthy FREE mod. Even with my limited knowledge (& tools) I managed it in around 3 hours. The mod was applied on my VX220 NA. However it should work equally as well on the turbo (with much the same process).

Many Thanks – Enjoy – Ben.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Air Bix, Engine Noise, Turbo, Grunt, Louder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users