Exterior & majority of mechanics on “Lincoln Green” now complete, inc.
• HID’s all round.
• LED plate lights.
• Partial carbon wrap.
• Exige spoiler.
• Larini exhaust.
• TAT diffuser.
• Air box mod.
Now onto the interior (& further questions for VX.org).... Does £1200.00 (all in) sound fair for the following work?
- Upholster both seats, door cards, gearshift & handbrake gators (Andrew Muirhead black leather).
- Re build foam work to seats – following customer spec (placing neoprene under drivers bolster & lumbar to prevent future wear).
- Upholster dashboard, door pads, binnacle & steering wheel in same (Andrew Muirhead black leather).
- Personalised embroidery to be stitched into seat headrests.
- All stitching to be colour coded to match bodywork.
I’ve seen the guys work. It is pukka! He mainly does Lambo’s & Ferrari’s. HUGE attention to detail!
Now then.... Whilst I’ve enjoyed this project very much, I am fast approaching a £10k spend! Eeeek! If I ever resell (car is totally immaculate) I’d like to make my money back. What is the approx ceiling price for a concourse condition NA? Will prob have 50k on the clock by the time / if I resell & has had a nut & bold rebuild (mint) @ 38K.
Let me know your thoughts – Cheers – Ben.