Looking For A Vxt Nice Example

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Wolfstone

Wolfstone

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts
  • Interests:Northants Pedantic Crew global domination of the media.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Have you tried contacting Spuk87 about his car?  I've seen it many times and been out it on track.  Its a cracker.   

Edited by Wolfstone, 22 December 2013 - 09:17 PM.

#42 filip

filip

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

Yes we are in discussion on mp thanks

#43 morsey

morsey

• Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

I was really lucky to find my mine, right place right time!!but also had to go over my budget alot. I'm Sure if you hold out especially now you have a more realistic figure you should land yourself a great unique one. Good luck with the search!!!

#44 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Have you found yourself one Filip?

#45 filip

filip

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Not yet, I receiced informations about the spuck87 car's and another car on PH, grey, stage 2 with team dynamics and 48k miles. Is someone knows this car?

#46 Wolfstone

Wolfstone

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts
  • Interests:Northants Pedantic Crew global domination of the media.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

I assume you actually mean this silver Stage 2 Turbo with 48,000 miles which has standard turbo wheels but included in the price are a set of Team Dynamics.

http://www.pistonhea...experiment=true

Can't find anything on the forum against either of the registration numbers.  

Edited by Wolfstone, 29 December 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#47 RedVx

RedVx

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Filip I think my Vxt is probably the best example in the uk. Showroom condition with just over 3000 miles (three thousand) on the clock MOT / Service history confirms vehicle has done an average of 300 miles per year! Originally ordered with all available factory options included hard top - invoice from dealer for almost £30,000 1 previous owner never tracked or taken out in the wet I'm not really in the market to sell but if your interested pm me an offer and I may consider selling for the right price

#48 Rickwoo118

Rickwoo118

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

Filip I think my Vxt is probably the best example in the uk. Showroom condition with just over 3000 miles (three thousand) on the clock MOT / Service history confirms vehicle has done an average of 300 miles per year! Originally ordered with all available factory options included hard top - invoice from dealer for almost £30,000 1 previous owner never tracked or taken out in the wet I'm not really in the market to sell but if your interested pm me an offer and I may consider selling for the right price

3000 miles....that is low. You left it completely standard with no mods at all?

#49 Hark

Hark

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Surely a car that's done such little mileage in 10 years is going to have a whole host of other issues? As its proven that mileage doesn't equal a well looked after car, then is it just the bragging rights that it's low mileage?? I can understand it on a vxr, with the argument of a 'future classic' not sure this stacks up for the others though.

#50 RedVx

RedVx

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

Rickwoo118

With the exception of all the Factory Options my VXT is completely standard - I modded my previous NA and learnt a valuable lesson ref the addictiveness (and cost!) of mods

Hark

Whilst my VXT is very low mileage its driven on a regular basis. Ref potential issues I run a Dealership so the car wants for nothing and is in perfect running order

Personally I think the VX will be a future classic - by way of comparison have you seen the prices low mileage (i.e. less than 50k) 205 GTI's are now making

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users