Pre Cut Diy Paint Protection Shields.

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#261 peterk

peterk

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:28 PM

I'm interested in a full kit depending on the price and which film it is. I have turbo vents which I would like to protect. Do you fit it as well?

#262 transitman

transitman

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:25 AM

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but imagine most will end up here if searching for PPF.

Has anyone find an alternative supplier? There are a few sets on ebay but I'm wary of the quality and fit. 

Hey all, I can actually still do these. I havent been on the forum much because the car has been off the road and hidden under a cover whilst i get some fibreglass work done

I can still offer these. Unfortunately they would be as a group buy principal because my supplier of the film changed from by the foot to by the roll. I used to be able to drop by the warehouse and just take 2 foot if i wanted, was really helpful.

If people want me to update the thread with new pics (Although will likely be a new post as it wont allow me to edit the first post) and prices and to start a new group buy then please shout and ill do it. I'll add a follow to this post so i get the notifications

pezley what kind of numbers do you need for this? Has there been enough interest so far?

Personally pics and prices would be helpful  thumbsup

#263 Johnboyhgt

Johnboyhgt

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Tracks, Mods

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:44 AM

i need front bumper and bonnet top edge please if this goes ahead.

#264 pezley

pezley

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:07 AM

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but imagine most will end up here if searching for PPF.

Has anyone find an alternative supplier? There are a few sets on ebay but I'm wary of the quality and fit. 

Hey all, I can actually still do these. I havent been on the forum much because the car has been off the road and hidden under a cover whilst i get some fibreglass work done

I can still offer these. Unfortunately they would be as a group buy principal because my supplier of the film changed from by the foot to by the roll. I used to be able to drop by the warehouse and just take 2 foot if i wanted, was really helpful.

If people want me to update the thread with new pics (Although will likely be a new post as it wont allow me to edit the first post) and prices and to start a new group buy then please shout and ill do it. I'll add a follow to this post so i get the notifications

pezley what kind of numbers do you need for this? Has there been enough interest so far?

Personally pics and prices would be helpful  thumbsup

Morning ! There's been some good interest. It's a difficult one as it's not numbers but measurements. I have to buy a minimum of 100 feet. I will get round to creating a new thread where I can add new pictures etc and put all the prices. It looks like the material has gone up by about %5 in cost since the I started these so the prices will just be %5 more than whats in the first post

Will get pics etc done as soon as I can

#265 C8RKH

C8RKH

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:26 AM

How easy is it for a complete tosspot moron like me to fit and get it to look good?

#266 Evo Man

Evo Man

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:31 PM

Interested in full kit, price dependent.

#267 Ivor

Ivor

Billy No Mates

• 1,873 posts
  • Interests:Sheep & Ducatis
    and now bees

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:33 PM

How easy is it for a complete tosspot moron like me to fit and get it to look good?

Easy, say you're an expert, offer your services to fit to someone else's car, if it looks good then do yours, if it doesn't, find an expert

#268 Ian59

Ian59

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Music, Sci-Fi, Cars and driving,.

Posted 30 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

Hi Sean, I would like a (replacement) lower clam front set please.

Regards

Edited by Ian59, 30 January 2019 - 08:54 PM.

#269 Glenwood

Glenwood

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

I'm intrested in a full kit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#270 FLD

FLD

WANNABE MY LOVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,717 posts
  • Interests:Tugging my todger.

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:56 AM

I’d be interested in a full kit if the price is good. thumbsup

#271 ee601

ee601

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 05:58 AM

Hello!

Is this still,a thing..? Seemed to be a good few takers and I’d like a full kit...

#272 apple2000

apple2000

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 08:49 PM

also interested in a set?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users