Photo

Vx220 2.2 2002 £8,700

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DeiniolJones

DeiniolJones

• 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

Selling my vx220 2.2 16v in fantastic condition.

The car is HPI clear and does not have any  Cat C/D history.

Mileage is 98,000

Any professional inspection of the car is more than welcome as its never wanted for nothing.

A totally standard car which has benefited from some improvements over the last 12 month to include a complete front end steering, brake and suspension re-build.

All existing bushes are replaced with poly bushes, new drop links and ball joints, the brake callipers were fully rebuilt at the same time also which included new pistons and all the hydraulic seal rings and bleed screws. From this work being carried out, the car instantly changed and now gives a good accurate feel to front end steering.

After work was completed I had the VX full laser 4 wheel alignment set and then fitted with 4 brand new Bridgestone Potenza tyres which have done the maximum of 300 miles.

The car has been to the paint shop to have all front end stone chips professionally repaired and resprayed.

Wheels have also been professionally re-furbished and finished in high gloss black.

The VX will come with both the hard roof and soft roof which are both in excellent condition.

I also have a spare exhaust, callipers rebuild kit and full poly bush kit for the rear of the car.

I will sell the car with 12 months MOT and if full asking price is agreed, the car will be fully serviced prior to collection.

Number plate not included.

If you would like anymore information please call me on;

OR

Edited by DeiniolJones, 02 August 2015 - 02:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users