Black Vxt For Sale Hpi Clear

sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ben_mk

Ben_mk

• Pip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Engineering(anything with an engine)
    Gym, kitesurfing , football(playing)
    Keeping active

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

##for some reason I can't add pictures message and I can send over email## Vx220 turbo (reg 56) stage 2 1/2 257bhp thorney 52.000 miles (mileage will change as car is in use) (NOT A CAT) Very reluctant sale of my pride and joy. I have owned the car for 3years now but now it's time to sell as I am looking into buying a house. I had even managed to keep the car when my son was born :-) 17months ago. NO SWOPS OR TEST PILOTS YOU WILL NOT BE DRIVING THE CAR UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF OF FULL INSURANCE AND A POCKET FULL OF CASH. THE CAR WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTILL FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. The car come with a full MOT. Private plate R4 TVX Lots of paper work with the car and service history 2keys The car is HPI clear £15.000 ovno Contact Ben.sharp@icloud.com (Mobile will be given) MILTON KEYNES Modifications.. Interior- Carbon fibre door seals and cover Carbon fibre door cards and triangles Carbon fibre centre console Carbon fibre stereo surround Carbon fibre seats 4point harness schroth racing Harness bar Fully carpeted (including under seats) Exterior- Carbon fibre defuser Carbon fibre spoiler Carbon fibre turbo vents Carbon fibre wing mirror covers Gaz gold coilovers Team dynamic alloys 16front 17rear Resealed head lights Xenon head lights Engine- Modified standard air box Pro alloy intake Full miltek exhaust system with 200c sports cat 6 paddle clutch (just about bedded in) Vibratec engine mounts with polly inserts Thorney software at 257bhp I have just resealed the head lights and recently fitted a new 6paddle clutch. All oils and fluids changed at the same time. I'm not in a hurry to sell so I will not be giving it away. No stupid offers. I'm pretty sure I have missed things as there is a lot to list. Any question feel free to ask.

#2 fezzasus

fezzasus

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:26 PM

Upload the photos to photo bucket and copy the link text to the forum.

#3 Ben_mk

Ben_mk

• Pip
  • 234 posts
    Keeping active

Posted 06 September 2015 - 07:10 PM

http://s1030.photobu...sharp2/library/

Edited by Ben_mk, 06 September 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#4 fiveoclock

fiveoclock

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Ben_mk

Ben_mk

• Pip
  • 234 posts
    Keeping active

Posted 06 September 2015 - 07:32 PM

^ thanks god knows how you done that lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users