• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

Bought a VX220 Turbo Heavy Duty Clutch from these via eBay for £209.99 which included the CSC Delivery was very quick and I had the clutch within a few days Opened the box and was greeted with a standard Luk clutch with a sprayed red clutch plate, not anywhere close to being considered  'heavy duty' I let them know of this and having ha correspondence with them prior to this to let them know that I'm not going to be fitting it immediately, and I found them to be very dismissive and avoided many of the questions I put to them. After telling them that the next message from them to me needs to have details about where I need to send it back to they went silent I requested a return via eBay, which they instantly rejected. I rang them immediately only to be told the returns department were closed and the fella who deals with returns has gone home(!) I then rang eBay as I smelled a fish and they put me on to PayPal who opened a 'not as described' case which now eventually I've been given a refund.   In summary I should have Googled these idiots prior to purchase, they have a terrible reputation not only for the actual quality of the shite they sell but also the standard of service you receive when you realise you've been sold something that is shite.   I've since got a new uprated clutch from CG Motorsport which is a much better quality of kit and should be able to withstand anything up to 300bhp

#2 p4cks

p4cks

Newbie abuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

FYI - They also trade as Techniclutch

#3 scw02102

scw02102

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

how comes you didn't go the Courtney Sport route like everyone else?

#4 Mangham54

Mangham54

Wannabe....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:46 PM

how comes you didn't go the Courtney Sport route like everyone else?

He'd heard a Mackam had and couldn't face doing the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users