Photo

New Member Saying Hello!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AndrewP

AndrewP

• 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:42 AM

Morning all, just registered so saying hello! I'm from near Swindon and will be looking to get a VX220 in the next few months.

Currently tucked up in my garage as my weekend car is my lovely little 205 GTi 1.9. This was bought as a stop gap toy after I sold my Caterham R300 to help fund our new house purchase and renovation, but now the house is done and I've owned the 205 for a couple of years, I fancy a change. I can't stretch another Seven for a few years yet, but the budget allows for a nice VX220 :)

There's no point in me putting up a wanted ad yet, but as soon as the 205 GTi is sold in early Spring I'll be on the look out for an N/A car with around 60k miles or less. In the meantime, if anyone fancies a direct swap, please get in touch :D 

#2 fezzasus

fezzasus

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:38 AM

Hello, you're probably close to me (I'm in Wantage). Let me know if you need a second opinion on any nearby cars.

#3 Ian59

Ian59

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Music, Sci-Fi, Cars and driving,.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

Welcome to the club, hope you find your vx.

#4 AndrewP

AndrewP

• 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:02 PM

I'm not too far from Wantage in Highworth. I've been reading up on VXs and I'm getting pretty excited about starting my search. Just got a couple of jobs on the 205 to do then it'll go up for sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users