2003 Europa Blue Na – 52,720 Miles

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimmymoss

jimmymoss

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

I’ve had this for just short of two years and will be very sad to see it go but a change in circumstances means I am not getting to use it anywhere near enough.  

I bought it off a PaulineFairey on here who had owned it for 12 years, with the previous owner having it for only 6 weeks due to being 6ft 4 in height and quickly realising it wasn’t the car for him!

It’s a pretty much immaculate, very standard, non-cat car that anyone is sure to be impressed by.  It was garaged throughout both Pauline’s ownership as well as mine, except for a month or so when it was on a drive under a cover.  It hasn’t been my day to day car, nor was it Pauline’s.  I have very rarely used it for short journeys and in bad weather and I have washed it every time it’s been out.

Other than a handful of stone chips across the front the paint work is immaculate, with no bubbling anywhere.  Interior is tan leather which is also in very good condition.  Slight wear to the drivers seat but very little considering what some are like – both myself and the previous owner are pretty slight if that makes a difference!  No cracks to the sills.

It has two keys and the optional factory alarm.

There are 11 service stamps in the book, the car has been well looked after and serviced pretty much annually, with the most recent being carried out by Ollie at Phoenix Motorsport in Lancashire.  Ollie really knows his stuff and has said he would be more than happy to vouch for the car should anyone require.  He carried out a full service and found very little to do but did replace the shocker rings.

When I got it it just needed a thorough bottoming out to get it looking it’s best and other than the work carried out in the service book I have:
Replaced front and rear pads with Mintex jobbies and new fluid.
New rear Bridgestones less than 2,000 miles ago
New dashboard fascia panels and door handle triangles as they were scratched
New VX220 mats
Powdercoating of the mesh vents on the rear arches.
Replaced the oil and filter myself once.

Before my ownership: 
Alloys were touched up and re-laquered
N/S engine mount was replaced
New auxillary belt tensioner
New battery in 2012 and both myself and the previous owner have had it on the trickle charger when laid up.
New coolant tank and radiator

I would love to keep it but moved to London 6 months ago and other than a month or so kept on a driveway down here this summer it’s been kept in a garage in Lancashire on the trickle charger which is where it is now.  Time has come to move it on until I can get a house with a garage when I hope I can buy another one.

I am asking £10,000 for it which I think is very fair given the various reviews doing the rounds recently.  If it was to be advertised off the forum I would certainly be asking for more.

I've lots of pics but not got the skill to post them on here.  Apologies as the car had been driven that morning so isn't immaculate, seeing the car will do it justice.  Pics are in my Flickr folder here https://www.flickr.c...s/150825744@N02 or under my username jimmymoss11

Obviously happy to chat to anyone interested, PM me for contact info please.

Cheers, James.

#2 Barton

Barton

Barton

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:Lead NPC spanner man

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:21 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users