• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DBRusty

DBRusty

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:41 AM

Hi all,

I am a new owner so I am very happy  :happy:  and looking forward to meet you during an event (I found no event strangely on the site).

I bought already an hardtop (with the small vent) because I found nowhere so done :-)

the other parts I am looking for are :

Rear diffuser (TAT short version with rounded cutting) I have a MMG style for sale if someone is interested
Front splitter like the turbo version
Black Turbo Ears With Oem Inserts (louvres)
Removable steering wheel kit (eliseparts)
Steering wheel Kubic or similar
Wheel spacer (I don't no yet what I want)
Team dynamics wheels, black
Rear LHS lense

I am looking for the repair book but impossible to find one, one day I saw a PDF on the web but not possible to download  :dry:

Cheers all,
Rusty

#2 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:03 PM

Hello and welcome. Frosty on here should be able to help you with the TAT short style rear diffuser (TAT no longer in operation). Autovaux for the turbo front splitters. Turbo ears you can get carbon fibre ones from Ultimate Carbon or fiberglass ones from jonnyboy on here. You won't be able to get the OEM inserts anymore so will need to be mesh. Just sold a set of black TDs, they do come up from time to time. Expect to pay around £500 for a set with tyres. GMS on here can supply the rear lenses, again aftermarket not OEM.

#3 DBRusty

DBRusty

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

Many thanks for your advices !

I sent to them some messages :-)

Jonnyboy is the guy at lostushardtop ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rear diffuser, spoiler, wheel, steering, ears, vent, repair book

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users