Photo

Greetings From The South East.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Listy

Listy

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Bikes & Climbing..... Engines or Pedals is fine by me! Persistent traveller, there's lots to see out there 😎

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

Hi folks, I'm Dave Lister (for all you Red Dwarf fans.... yes really) I live in East Sussex and I'm adding a VX to my toy box this weekend. Travelling up just north of Birmingham to pick up a silver 2003 Non Turbo R5 VXT if anyone knows it. Everything I've heard so far sounds honest so hopefully it'll be a loud and lary trip in some sunshine on home on Saturday 😎 First drove a VX when they were launched and there was a fleet at Palmer Sport, Bedford. Fell in love then so I don't really know why it's taken so long! To many other two and four wheeled distractions I guess! Anyways, fingers crossed it's all good and hopefully see some of you about one day if you're near the Sussex coast 👍🏻

#2 Mushter

Mushter

• Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:Eh, Urm.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:19 AM

Welcome Listy. Wow, some parallels here. My first drive in a VX was at Bedford all those years ago and you're right, the experience stays with you. I finally got my silver 2003 n/a last month with the spookily similar reg R2 VXT😲. I'm in Dorset though so I doubt we'll ever meet but you never know. Enjoy it mate, they're great little road cars. Oh, and be prepared to throw money at it 😄😄. Cheers, Jon.

#3 Harry Hornet

Harry Hornet

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,969 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

welcome....im sure you will enjoy..all you need now is finish the painting to get rid of the primer

HH

#4 Ian59

Ian59

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, Music, Sci-Fi, Cars and driving,.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:27 PM

Welcome to the club.  :)

You won't regret your decision (but your bank account might). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users