• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:28 PM

It's time to sell Lightning Yellow 87 as I've now bought a VXT. 2002 car, HPI clear with 86k miles with full service history. It's obviously the limited edition model, number 87 or 100 ever made not to be confused with brilliant yellow. The specification of the car includes: - Brand new EP toe links, full geo carried out by Back on Track October 16. - Uprated hub carrier bolts - New drop links fitted October 16 - Cam chains changed by Vocky - Waterpump, tensioner and belt changed by Vocky - Ally rad - New battery (less than month old) - Recent new OEM side engine mounts - Recent polyurethane top and bottom engine mounts - EGR delete - Pipercross induction kit - Turbo headlights and rear lights - Turbo boot spoiler - Speedster front grill - Standard exhaust - Standard Bilstein suspension - Standard black NA alloys with bridgestone tyres with plenty of tread - Standard black windscreen surround - Black leather (no bolster wear) - Black soft top - Alpine headunit - Last serviced 7th October 16 by Back on Track - Fresh 12 month MOT (no advisories) The car is in very good condition, as you can see no expense spared! The car has had all known and common weak points on these cars changed. The plan was to supercharge but this turbo came along and I changed direction. Car had everything that needed doing prior to getting supercharged done, it really needs nothing and can be enjoyed by the new owner. Weak points, not many. Few age related marks as you'd expect for a 15 year old car. I viewed many yellow cars before choosing this one. It does have a few minor stone chips, marks here and there but overall very good shape. Cherished number plate not included in the sale, currently being transfered to my VXT. £9,500 based in Aylesbury

#2 r2mlb

r2mlb

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image