Best F1 Every

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ditonics

ditonics

Turbos aren’t as good as NA’s

• PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Interests:Marks cat, Joes Mum and Stuarts skills with a wonky erection.

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

Just watched the Azerbaijan F1. If you didn't watch it; do!!!!! Best F1 I have every watched.

#2 Duncan_F

Duncan_F

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Wasn't bad.

#3 Andrew aka Stuwy

Andrew aka Stuwy

Made In England

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,731 posts
  • Interests:most things are intersting

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

what?

It was the worst race I have ever seen

#4 darronwall

darronwall

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,706 posts
  • Interests:the older i get the more my genitals look like jeremy clarkson

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:52 PM

Very disappointing decision by the men at the top not to at least black flag vettel,he is a petulant little shite,much as I would have liked to have seen Lewis crack him he did the better thing and has conducted himself well while the German has made himself look a bit of a penis.

#5 Sutol

Sutol

Well it's nearly a Lotus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,120 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

Well frankly I hope they never have it there again, however Russian money speak (nay shouts) very loudly (especially to Bernie!). Must have taken 15 mins to get the car off the track whilst everyone was behind a safety car. 

Vettel should have defo got more than a 10s stop and go. Happy for Riccardo though but sorry for Verstappen.

#6 Captain Vimes

Captain Vimes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Interests:Motorbikes, VX220, Procrastination

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

I enjoyed it. First one I've watched live in over a year and was fortunate enough to get called away just before the first long safety car period so didn't have to sit through commentators trying to fill the time. Came back to watch the restart/vettel/Hamilton bit through to the end and that was great entertainment although the result was very topsy turvy.

Edited by Captain Vimes, 26 June 2017 - 07:11 PM.

#7 H1 HWK

H1 HWK

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

I watched the first half and then got bored with all the yellow flags because the track was getting covered in carbon fibre.....caught up with the second half last night and enjoyed all the drama and good to see a bit of a shake up with a totally unpredictable finish, even in the last seconds. Looks like a super tight and quick track, nice scenery, catching a few cars out. Bet the next one won't be so exciting. Will be off to Monza in September to listen to the Ferrari mafia boys shouting.

#8 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:16 AM

Can I commend banger racing to you?  The idea there is to win by being the last car rolling.  An F1 winner was intended to be the best driver in the best car - racing.  If the outcome is decided by who smashes into who because the track can't accommodate the cars, that is not racing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users