22 replies to this topic

#21 Stevie Dubyah

Stevie Dubyah

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:Invasive Operations

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

Hi Steve, Is your car a Turbo or N/A? If its a Turbo, check when your cam belt was last done as it my be due again. Good luck with the re-commissioning works Cahill

It's an SC NA and the chain was done a couple of years back.

I'll not be doing anything until it warms up. The drive has snow that's drifted a foot deep!

New battery, oil and discs arrived from Eurocar parts this week. Shocks and ARB are ready to go and my finger keeps hovering over the buy button on a set of pads (CL+? Mintex 1155s? Pagid 14/42?) the choices are endless...

Apparently mine was at the crossover year for the rear toe link, which I also want to do, so I need to get underneath and have a look.

I've also got a shiny new Tullet manifold, but I CBA to take off the clam so I may leave that to an expert.

Can't wait for the sunshine to come!

Thank you.

#22 CAHILL

CAHILL

• PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:40 PM

Hi Steve, Is your car a Turbo or N/A? If its a Turbo, check when your cam belt was last done as it my be due again. Good luck with the re-commissioning works Cahill

It's an SC NA and the chain was done a couple of years back.   I'll not be doing anything until it warms up. The drive has snow that's drifted a foot deep!   New battery, oil and discs arrived from Eurocar parts this week. Shocks and ARB are ready to go and my finger keeps hovering over the buy button on a set of pads (CL+? Mintex 1155s? Pagid 14/42?) the choices are endless...   Apparently mine was at the crossover year for the rear toe link, which I also want to do, so I need to get underneath and have a look.   I've also got a shiny new Tullet manifold, but I CBA to take off the clam so I may leave that to an expert.   Can't wait for the sunshine to come!   Thank you.
Me too Steve, roll spring or at least in salted roads! I run the Padgid 42s and they are a good pad. I do find them a bit dusty.

#23 Ormes

Ormes

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:58 PM

If you want initial bite then go for CL5+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users