Louvre Cut Out Template

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Batman

The Batman

Super Moderator

• 30,267 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

i lent my louvres cut out templates to someone on .org about 6 months ago and still havent had them back yet, forgotten your name also :lol:

Please pm me so i can send you my new address.

I don't know who you are. I don't know why you have kept them so long. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very short career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my louvre templates go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will ask again for you to return my templates.

#2 mbes2

mbes2

Someone say Plasti Dip?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,509 posts
  • Interests:"Keep it standard"
    "Yes, I built it"

Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:22 PM

hangman.jpg

#3 Nev

Nev

Nipper's Minion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,587 posts
  • Interests:Rock climbing, skiing, kayaking, surfing, mountaineering, budgies, chess, practical mechanics.

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:32 AM

I refuse to lend out tools for this reason, fed up with people expecting me to chase them and chase them, just because they are too selfish & thoughtless to give them back. :(

Edited by Nev, 04 November 2018 - 11:34 AM.

#4 Ivor

Ivor

Billy No Mates

• 1,873 posts
  • Interests:Sheep & Ducatis
    and now bees

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:29 PM

I gave some louvres to someone who promised to pay the postage, he didn't, same person ?

#5 sford

sford

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:25 PM

I gave some louvres to someone who promised to pay the postage, he didn't, same person ?

That’s me that you gave them too. I’m sorry for not sending you the postage, I have no excuse other than my tardiness. Pm me your PayPal address and I’ll send you money straight away.

#6 Ivor

Ivor

Billy No Mates

• 1,873 posts
    and now bees

Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:49 AM

That’s me that you gave them too. I’m sorry for not sending you the postage, I have no excuse other than my tardiness. Pm me your PayPal address and I’ll send you money straight away.
Will do, thanks

#7 Ivor

Ivor

Billy No Mates

• 1,873 posts
    and now bees

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:15 PM

Apologies to Tom for the cheap shot, not intended that way but can see how it appears. Will donate the now received postage to the 2018 national charity if that's still open and someone points me where to send the money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users