Colour Change

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 phil.d

phil.d

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 01:06 PM

If you have a look at chilligraphics.co.uk you'll see my car which they put a printed wrap on , had a wrap before but was nervous of doing something so bold but the general consensus is that it looks really good , just a word of warning , if you do get a wrap it will pull some of the paint off when you remove it , usually it comes off ok but the paint on VX's isn't usually that good, I know some people think there the work of the devil but you can get some amazing designs now , there also fine if your tracking , well no worse than paint

#22 rob999

rob999

Cat in a Hat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts
  • Interests:Footy, Tennis, Fire.

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

What made you choose that design....?

#23 TazN

TazN

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Airsoft, American Football, Cars

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:35 PM

As an alternative between paint and wrapping look into rubber paint. Seriously.
Even flip colours, all look almost as good as actual paint.

#24 phil.d

phil.d

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:43 PM

Rob999- just fancied doing something different, played around with ideas on gran turismo livery editor , then worked out what I could afford to do and ended up with that . I looked a Lamborghini which had a really good printed wrap designed by some famous artist , I think it came in at £20k so as usual anything is possible if you have deep pockets .
I looked at plasti dip type products but after speaking to people who do both they advised against it as the finish isn't as durable , looks good when it's just done though

#25 Aerodynamic

Aerodynamic

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:00 AM

AMG Hell Green.

#26 C8RKH

C8RKH

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:56 PM

I think Porsche Lava Orange is winning.

However will wait till next winter so a quick local front clam job in the original silver just for this season now.

That'll allow me to get Nitrons and other stuff done now, whilst sourcing new rubbers/seals etc for a good as new look next season with the respray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users