• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bigt

Bigt

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:49 PM

Afternoon,

Hoping to return to the fold in the next couple of weeks, having previously owned an NA I would really like to scratch the Turbo itch.

Would prefer standard spec but this is not hard and fast, have upto £14k to spend but would prefer to spend around £13k leaving some for extras, detail etc.

Based in Somerset but happy to travel, not a fan of cosmetic mods (spoilers, diffusers etc) but wouldn’t rule it out if it could be returned to stock easily.

Si

#2 jonnyboy

jonnyboy

The hardtop guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,288 posts
  • Interests:Lightweight sportscars, Brunettes, Petrol & Beer.

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:22 PM

I have a stage 4 coming that will be just about in budget.

#3 Bigt

Bigt

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:29 PM

Thanks Jonnyboy, have you got any further details? Not sure I wanted a Stage 4 car ideally but interest to know a little more about it.

Failing that I would consider a supercharged NA OR an NA with enough scope in budget to do a SC conversion.

Si

#4 Tibbles Stryker

Tibbles Stryker

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:08 AM

Have a lovely stage 2 turbo in black that I could be tempted to part with, unfortunatey I'd like a bit more than your considering, but Fsh, immaculate condition, 39k, Courtney stage 2, larini exhaust, owned for nearly 7 years. Have a look at the cheaper cars then look at the best, that's what I did, it's stunning 👍

#5 pompey

pompey

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:31 PM

I have a SC for sale. Owned it for 8 years. Was upgraded to SC by previous forum guy (rich Vaughan) and I think the build is somewhere on this forum. Is a very nice one - 38k miles.

#6 Bigt

Bigt

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:23 PM

Thank you for the offer Pompey, I should have updated this as now bought a Turbo.

Many thanks to all who contacted me.

Si

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users