I'm aware that a couple of people have fitted these to VX's..
Its way above my skillset, but I would happily pay someone to do this, or take to a local machine shop (if I could find one)
Is there a gospel 'what to do / dimensional drawing' that anyone has hiding about?
From JohnTurbos' thread on the matter from years ago:
1) Bandsaw off the bracket roughly.
2) Face the caliper off until the 'bracket' just cleans off - a web just disappears before its time to stop. If i remember I'll get a measurement top to bottom.
3) Pick up the centre of the caliper...bore 2x 10mm holes 150mm apart, even about the radial centre line and 27.5mm offset from the centre axially.
4) Add very shallow counter bores to the tops of the caliper for the heads of the capheads. - Buy 85mm M10 capheads for attachment to hub,
5) Pad seats need to be ground clear a little with an angle griner/dremel.
6) Drill the crossbolt holes through to 10mm, add counterbores in the miller.
7) Drill to 10.5mm just upto the radial mounting holes, tap for helicoils and add helicoils from the outside. Reuse original crossbolts.
Just toying with the idea in my head..