Photo

Swedish Group Buy - Fezzasus Injection Moulded Headlight And Rear Ligh

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fezzasusltd

fezzasusltd

• 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:01 PM

(I apologise if this is not the right place for this post and that it's not in Swedish.  I wanted to contact a moderator to check that it's okay, but I don't know who they are or where to find them.  Please move this if it is inappropriate.)

As a British company, we are aware that the high shipping cost  (£17-25) plus VAT can get very expensive.  We regularly sell injection moulded headlight lenses for £180 plus international shipping and £190 for rear light lenses plus shipping. Our lenses are comparable fit and quality to OEM units complete with a black edge and internal ridge to aid alignment. They are available with or without E-mark.

We will be in Malmo and Ystad towards the end of July and wanted to offer the Swedish VX community the following deals on our lenses: 

5 buyers of either headlight or rear light lenses - £10 off (£170 headlight lenses£180 rear light lenses + FREE shipping and tax included in the price)

10 buyers - £20 off  (£160 headlight lenses, £170 rear light lenses)

15 buyers - £30 off  (£150 headlight lenses, £160 rear light lenses)

These are the final prices, no extra fees.  Please post in this thread or message me if you're interested in a pair. 

If you are unfamiliar with our lenses, please visit our Facebook page for pictures: 

https://www.facebook.com/FezzasusLtd/

#2 OneYet

OneYet

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Thanks for the offer but I have already your parts in stock. 

From Ebay at a higher price......

:happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users