• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 'Buchos'

'Buchos'

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 06:42 PM

My wifes Lexus is about to sh|t itself, so I'm considering selling one of my cars to fund a replacement as she won't drive proper cars.

Reluctant sale and all that. I bought VXT number 2 to make into a really good original looking car and anyone who knows me will know the effort I would have put into achieving that. I bought three full interiors to put together this one and don't even want to think about what money was put into the rest of the car over four years and I don't even use this one!  Â£10500 

https://www.gumtree....why-/1353744007

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree....why-/1353744007

#2 oz2044

oz2044

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 06:49 PM

Absolute bargain! Wish I had the money and didnt have another one in which the engine is just being replaced after it blew up or id have been your customer! This should be an easy sale- is Jon SEAL interested??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

#3 Strugs

Strugs

World's #1 cheese fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 12:46 AM

Very keen price, that, even for a Cat D. That oughtn't hang around as it looks lovely! 

#4 'Buchos'

'Buchos'

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 12:49 PM

Very keen price, that, even for a Cat D. That oughtn't hang around as it looks lovely! 

Smaller market where I am, hence the low price and I didn't want to confuse the ad with the eeeenormous list of work done. as it was all improvement based, not repairs. Whoever buys it will get that pleasant surprise.

Anyone on here will understand what RLTC, T7, 4ch or EP Toe Link kit means and the cost, plus that every VX malady from loose side windows to seals to engine mounts has been addressed with new parts.

#5 mulletmaster

mulletmaster

• PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 01:18 PM

You have PM

#6 'Buchos'

'Buchos'

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:12 PM

Deposit taken

#7 'Buchos'

'Buchos'

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:38 AM

Got the wee car ready for inspection by it’s new owner at 5am this morning. A real pleasure to meet Rob and his Grandad.

It really is one of the best sorted and tightest VXs I’ve ever been in, sort out the few little paint blemishes and very few will sit beside it for condition and I know Rob will enjoy it immensely....

Posted Image

....as usual, I’ll have a short break before likely feeling the call to hunt for another one in the new year, stage3+ or SC ? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users