Help.....rear Drivers Side Caliper Wanted

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Type23

Type23

• 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:52 PM

Hi,

I’ve joined in the hope that someone from the VX world can help a Lotus Elise Owner out. I need a drivers side, rear caliper for my S2 Lotus Elise Typre 23 and I am struggling to find them anywhere for a reasonable price. Last year I was lucky enough to find a Lotus owner who also had a VX 220 and a spare rear caliper which fitted perfectly. I have tried to find one on the Lotus Forums without success so I am just trying my luck here. I hope that’s ok. I just need one to get it through it’s MOT and then the plan is to sell the car.

Any advice/suggestions/offers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Derek

#2 Johnturner

Johnturner

• PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:44 PM

I have a pair of rears. The drivers side has been professionally rebuilt, I can send photos if you are interested. £200 the pair.

Regards

#3 Type23

Type23

• 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:25 PM

I have a pair of rears. The drivers side has been professionally rebuilt, I can send photos if you are interested. £200 the pair.

Regards

Hi,

Can I get back to you? I’ve now been told I might get away with a handbrake cable (don’t mask) so going to try that first. If not I will happily take these from you. Really appreciate you getting back to me.

Thanks

Derek

#4 Johnturner

Johnturner

• PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:37 PM

OK let me know. Email me on jayteafoxlea@btinternet.com
I will pick up the message more easily.

John.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users