N/a Water Pump

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Willsy

Willsy

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:53 PM

Would anyone near Walsall fancy doing a water pump change for some beer tokens? Chains have been done so it’s just the pump, Also where’s best to purchase the pump from? TIA

#2 chris_uk

chris_uk

I Fancy Joe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:24 PM

It can't be for beer tokens but if you get stuck give me a ring :) 

#3 Willsy

Willsy

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 06:08 PM

Haha ok mate sound I’ve ordered the locking tool and pump so going to try and sort it when they arrive my mechanic damaged the door last time it was in having the chains done so not taking it back there, never done a water pump before so wish me luck :o cheers

#4 TheHood

TheHood

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • Interests:World domination, a liking of unconvincing disguises, Malaysian temple restoration and nice words like "flange".

Posted 08 January 2020 - 08:55 PM

Not a fun job - I did mine with the clam off and it was still fiddly getting the locking tool bolted up because the subframe is in the way. I'd imagine with the clam on and no lift it will take most of the day - good luck!

#5 Willsy

Willsy

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:37 PM

Thanks mate think I’m going to need it, the clam will be staying on as I have just removed the front 1 to change the rad and it was an absolute nightmare with all the seized bolts so the rear can stay where it is until it’s absolutely necessary to remove it :o

Edited by Willsy, 08 January 2020 - 10:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users