N/a Or Sc Wanted Any Condition

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JBZ

JBZ

• 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:29 PM

Hi all,

After 5 years I’ve got the need for a Vx back in my life.
It’s been that long I’ve had to make a new account on here, previously supercharged 4 myself, tuned 2 turbos up and originally had a n/a that I left untouched first time round.

Ideally a Vx that needs tlc cosmetically, I’ll be getting painted in my chosen colour.
Can be already SC converted or just standard.

Thanks
Jack

#2 Sadlebag

Sadlebag

• 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:36 PM

I have the aqua ble SC for sale in the cars for sale section. Although insure you've already seen it

#3 adamvx220

adamvx220

Super Duper Member

• 584 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 08:32 PM

https://www.pistonhe...--2002/10314952

I have my vx for sale let me know if you have any questions about it

thanks ad

#4 SteveB

SteveB

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:21 AM

I’ll be selling my silver NA with SC when it warms up a bit and I’ve done one or two small jobs (seat edge trim and rattling door windows) otherwise it’s in very good condition. Previous owner did a full strip down and rebuild over a few years so had new suspension bushes, wheel bearings, ball joints, TRE, new Nitrons and blasted/painted wishbones. He also pulled the engine out and did the timing chain and balancer shaft stuff. Plus took the bodywork off and a full respray.

I do sorted the stereo with a Focal speakers, Kenwood sub behind the pass seat and a Sony mechless headunit and you can actually hear the music including bass at 70+mph!

Plus I fitted some new AD08s last year to the 16/17” rims (have the originals too).

I paid top money for an NASC August 2017 as I could see the car was worth it. Only done a couple of thousand in it myself and am not using it much as I also have an Elise which is back on the road and a higher spec.

I took the car to my mate that maps my Elise (Chris Rapps) and it made a solid 260bhp. It has the proper pro alloy chargecooler rad and original mapping done by Courtney. SC originally added by Batman on here.

There’s a pic in my profile and a suspension pic below. Drop me a message if interested.

#5 SteveB

SteveB

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:30 AM

Sorry, can’t add the pics as they are two large. Happy to email them if you message me your email Jack

#6 CARTEK-VX220

CARTEK-VX220

• 16 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:51 PM

I have a red NA which is in pretty good, standard condition, not messed with and HPI clear. Bought it a few years back but never really used it and I need to free up some garage space. It has 76K miles and a good amount of service history up to when I bought it. Location is Southampton.

Neil.

#7 Gizza3434

Gizza3434

• 10 posts
  • Interests:Road Trips

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:27 PM

I have a rather special one for sale.

https://rover.ebay.c...tm/293520207157
Let me know.
Regards
Guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic