It Must Be Spring

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Notalotus

Notalotus

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 06:45 PM

Red two weeks back at the M6 end of the A14. Then dark silver, is it called titanium or gunmetal, at Colmworth golf club, I think yesterday, a friend saw this one, then today a light blue on the A120 coming away from the Colchester round about. That's a full season's worth of spots.

#2 Cavturbo

Cavturbo

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 07:22 AM

Blimey that is a good haul. Dark grey would have likely been a moonland.

#3 Notalotus

Notalotus

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 12:50 PM

My friend told me it was in mint condition. And also had a hardtop with a sunroof. Not seen that before.

#4 Cavturbo

Cavturbo

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 01:18 PM

Sounds good. Hopefully someone's on here.

#5 Strugs

Strugs

World's #1 cheese fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 02:10 PM

..a hardtop with a sunroof..

Pretty sure that's not a thing? Possibly just confused with the whole targa-roof setup (i.e. B pillar with rear window etc..)?

#6 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 01:46 PM

Red two weeks back at the M6 end of the A14. Then dark silver, is it called titanium or gunmetal, at Colmworth golf club, I think yesterday, a friend saw this one, then today a light blue on the A120 coming away from the Colchester round about. That's a full season's worth of spots.

Golly...far too many spotted, these little plastic pigs are getting too common for my liking...selling mine now grrrrrrr

#7 Crazyfrog (Fab)

Crazyfrog (Fab)

Iceman

• 22,801 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 01:16 AM

long time no see you on here iceman 

#8 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:09 AM

long time no see you on here iceman 

Good Morning fair frog (see how i resisted inserting 'fat' there instead of 'fair'..i must be getting old, lol)

A long time indeed...but like the proverbial bad old penny, i just keep rolling back.

You should know (being the second longest owner after myself  :P ) that one can not be a true owner without sprouting rubbish on here every once in a while (it's par for the course). 

I hope that you are well my old friend and that life, although tough, is proving that you are tougher (certainly crazier, that's for sure, lol)

Speak more and at greater length when time and tide always.

Miles of smiles your way...

..icey

#9 Notalotus

Notalotus

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:39 PM

Pretty sure that's not a thing? Possibly just confused with the whole targa-roof setup (i.e. B pillar with rear window etc..)?

He's seen mine with hard, soft and topless, so should know better, but we can always blame his age. Oh he'll hate me for that!

#10 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:09 AM

He's seen mine with hard, soft and topless, so should know better, but we can always blame his age. Oh he'll hate me for that!

:o  he's not the only! one  :P  [/old hippy alert...me that is]

I never, ever, ever remove my top and have not done so for far more years than i care to remember. It is a many folded decision made some moons ago now. I love the GT'ish look with the colour coded hardtop on, want and court the security, rigidity and noise reduction when installed and most definitely need the privacy offered with it in place. Originally i took allot of ribbing/stick for always turning up with it on but i guess the world has got used to it/me by now.

...icey 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users