• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 02:03 PM

The thread title says it all really (and it is far from my style to repeat myself, lol)

..just to add that i want the badge for  :o  free please  :poke: (including postage) after all, i dooooo deserve it honest (having given away two sets to the forum in the past as i didn't want them then and even paid the postage....stupid blummin icey  :tt: )

Oh...and Cheers!  chinky chinky  in advance  :P  :lol:

Love you all  :grouphug:

#2 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,829 posts
  • Interests:cars, beer, nature

Posted 06 April 2021 - 08:06 PM

You can get a Corsa one that's slightly bigger for around a tenner if you do a search = part no. GM93191551

#3 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 08:26 AM

Good Morning Mr hairy ...(coincidentally, you would not recognise me nowadays, my hair is now fully ponytailed and halfway down my back and i am sporting a full-on beard halfway down my chest, perhaps you should adopt me and i can be mr hairy too, lol)

It is the written vx220 badge that i want/need. I personally never liked the way the way the centre round badge confused the nice crease running down the back of my baby and i had it not reinstated, come her very first full respray, which was forced upon vauxhall by myself as, when i brought her from new off the shelf, they had the darn cheek to expect me to accept receipt of her with scratches all over her (an exaggeration but when you are paying full price from new, every bump and mark was painful to accept), so i refused and went high enough to get a full body respray, at which point, as a 'sorry' to me, i had them colour code the hardtop to match (which was actually spotless in the first place, lol ....they really didn't know who they were dealing with, lol). I of course demanded to have the centre badge anyway and kept it new and unused in an envelope, which is why i had it to give away to a forum member years later.

I am aware that the written vx220 badge used to be for sale at around £40 but just wondered if any kind vx-er had one sitting as i did in a draw somewhere and would be willing to sell it to me cheaper than £40. You never know...if you don't ask, you don't get, lol.

Many thanks for your response good sir...

..icey

#4 hairy

hairy

Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,829 posts
  • Interests:cars, beer, nature

Posted 07 April 2021 - 06:01 PM

Good Morning Mr hairy ...(coincidentally, you would not recognise me nowadays, my hair is now fully ponytailed and halfway down my back and i am sporting a full-on beard halfway down my chest, perhaps you should adopt me and i can be mr hairy too, lol)

Mind you don't get it tangled up in the crop circles!

#5 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 10:43 PM

Mind you don't get it tangled up in the crop circles!

Lol...hey! you be careful mentioning 'crop' in the same breath as my hair, it will not be happy...i was watching QI the night before last and they had a segment about fish, which mentioned mullets and gosh, it nearly strangled me lol

It was actually a bit of a mystery to me just how the name mullet got attached to a hair do and, according to QI, it was first mentioned in lyrics from a rock bands song many moons ago [/interesting fact number 224]

The font of all knowledge, aka..

..icey 

#6 iceman

iceman

Iceman

• 18,159 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 07:06 AM

.....Oh and i forgot to add that the 'crop' reference was not lost on me  ;) =  chinky chinky +  :grouphug:  ...and i'll add a ..  Imnotworthy

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users