No longer intrested :(

#42 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,275 posts
  • Interests:Plane spotting

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:11 PM

Hey, come on guys.... He's put his neck on the block to help us out thumbsup He's gonna look a right tit at work if he orders £2.5k of parts to find 50% of us bail out. mark is quite rightly covering his (and BSM's) backsides..... I agree what he has suggested is over complicated, but it is more from a view of a/. not wanting to fcuk up a complicated procurement and b/. covering his arse Ive PM'd mark a sensible (IMO) way forward. lets not flame the guy for his good intentions ok? :grouphug:

#43 Jase_MK

Jase_MK

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:14 PM

assuming Option 2 on the front splitters means the plastic rivets (I think there may have been a typo in your instruction post):

front splitters only

Option 1

Option2
Jase_MK

Rear spoiler and gasket only

Both spoilers front and rear

With option one on front splitters

with option 2 on front splitters
speedster

No longer intrested

Edited by Jase_MK, 10 January 2005 - 10:17 PM.

#44 androo

androo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:34 PM

front splitters only Option 1 Option2 Jase_MK androo Rear spoiler and gasket only Both spoilers front and rear With option one on front splitters with option 2 on front splitters speedster No longer intrested

#45 da_murphster

da_murphster

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:06 AM

ohh errr....not really sure whats going on but here we go...... front splitters only Option 1 Option2 Jase_MK androo da_murphster (can't pay until after the w/e) Rear spoiler and gasket only Both spoilers front and rear With option one on front splitters with option 2 on front splitters speedster No longer intrested

#46 B5M_VX

B5M_VX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:33 AM

Ok, Just rang work, to make it as easy as possible, I am going to post the number, dont work about password etc, just call up and order what you want, You will need to give him you user name on here, and if you can email me with your user name, address and what you have ordered. This will just apply to people ordering front splitters. People ordering rear spoilers aswell will need to either post payment to the address below, or call in with a debit card and post a cheque for postage call me on either the number in my signature or <removed> (prefered contact but not during working hours unless its a tuesday) if you are unsure, please state your user name with all cheques this way I can tie it all up. Easiest way all round for rear spoilers is to phone in to pay for the spoiler and post a cheque for postage seperate, postage I have estimated will be £7 or £10 for both front and rears as I will send it via Buisness post, If its any less I will post you back the diffrence. Right, to order simply call Michael Lucas <removed> state user name and what you want exactly, then if you have ordered a rear spoiler post postage payment payable to me (Mark Ridley) to Mark Ridley c/o Bristol street Motors Griffin House Westmorland Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4EA please mark vx220 in the corner of the envelope so I can see what its for easy enough?????? :rolleyes:

Edited by TangoAlpha, 12 October 2016 - 10:52 PM.

#47 B5M_VX

B5M_VX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:56 AM

I forgot to mention, once ordered please email <removed> with your address to post them to. put your user name as title/topic

Edited by TangoAlpha, 12 October 2016 - 10:53 PM.

#48 laidback50

laidback50

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:26 PM

front splitters only Option 1 Option2 Jase_MK androo da_murphster (can't pay until after the w/e) laidback50 Rear spoiler and gasket only Both spoilers front and rear With option one on front splitters with option 2 on front splitters speedster No longer intrested =================================== I am sort of interested in the rear spoiler as well but I have the Vxl spec luggage rack for my NA and I think there would be a problem getting the spoiler on with the rear mounting bosses of the luggage rack kit.?? Know anything about this ?????? Graham.

#49 B5M_VX

B5M_VX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 09:09 PM

payment time no problem btw, just call when you can. only 5 orders so far? come on people it taken a far bit work to sortb this out for 5 orders/

#50 Big_Si

Big_Si

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 09:13 PM

front splitters only Option 1 Option2 Jase_MK androo da_murphster (can't pay until after the w/e) laidback50 big_si Rear spoiler and gasket only Both spoilers front and rear With option one on front splitters with option 2 on front splitters speedster No longer intrested

#51 laidback50

laidback50

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 12:51 PM

You'll have to forgive me ............... put it down to my age !!! :blink: ..............................what is option 1 and option 2 on the front splitters ???????? :unsure: :unsure: I know really, I'm just checking to see if anyone else knows :rolleyes: ;) Graham.

#52 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• 15,275 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 01:02 PM

Option #1 - splitters only option #2 - splitters and fixings thumbsup now go and ring BSM and place your order :)

#53 Smiler

Smiler

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:42 PM

Ordering Option 2 on monday thumbsup

#54 stevevx220

stevevx220

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Photography, Computers. cars :)

Posted 13 January 2005 - 05:05 PM

front splitters only Option 1 Option2 Jase_MK androo da_murphster (can't pay until after the w/e) laidback50 big_si stevevx220 Rear spoiler and gasket only Both spoilers front and rear With option one on front splitters with option 2 on front splitters speedster No longer intrested

#55 B5M_VX

B5M_VX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 09:19 PM

Just to let you know, they people who ordered bits on tuesday they came in today and will be posted asap, hopefuly tomorrow or monday if I can get chance, faling that may be a big run to the post office on tuesday when im off.

#56 VIX

VIX

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,497 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:01 PM

Just to let you know, they people who ordered bits on tuesday they came in today and will be posted asap

Nice one mate! Hope you got my order and email ok.
chinky chinky

#57 laidback50

laidback50

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 12:18 PM

Mark, Ordered the front splitters this morning thumbsup thumbsup Do I e-mail details to the Yahoo address as well or is this only for the rear spoiler kiddies ??? :unsure: Will the postage charge automatically be taken with the payment for the splitters ?????? Thanks for all your efforts. Looking forward to getting the goodies next week. Graham.

#58 B5M_VX

B5M_VX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:07 PM

Hi, yes if you can email me at the yahoo address with your postage address, every one who has ordered before today, your bits are in. Im hoping to get chance Monday to get them parceled up and posted either monday or tuesday, For the few people who have pm'd about fitting they are dead easy, even I managed it!! Just 3 scews or plastic rivets per splitter on the front, the rear spoiler is best left to the bodyshop! Mark

#59 jules_s

jules_s

Iceman

• 15,275 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:50 PM

Cheque is in the post mate thumbsup

#60 B5M_VX

B5M_VX

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:49 PM

very disapointing result it seems. so far only people who have ordered are Jules (paid and posted today) VIX (Paid and posted today) chuno (paid and posted today) Androo (paid and posted today) mcarrick69 (paid and collected) due in stock today/tomorrow will be posted asap Jase_MK Laidback50 whats happended to every one. I know ive had a few pm's saying no but only 2 or 3??

Edited by B5M_VX, 18 January 2005 - 02:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users