Photo

Embarrassment!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 N111RAW

N111RAW

• Pip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Mountaineering, Golf and of course cars

Posted 25 June 2003 - 09:51 AM

There was a locally advertised Motor show held at Bedford Town Centre last night. They said there would be classics and sports cars so I thought I would go along for a look see. Not knowing where I was going I was driving around when I saw a marshall waving me towards him. Car park must be this way I thought. Lots of people milling around the car park... oohhh thats a nice Porche and theres a Ferrari. Oh sod I'm in the Expo.... how embarrassing.... the cars filthy! :o

Attached Files

#2 jneill

jneill

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,945 posts
  • Interests:QI

Posted 25 June 2003 - 11:54 AM

Oh sod I'm in the Expo.... how embarrassing.... the cars filthy! :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And yet still Joe Public is eyeballing your beloved VX not the common-as-much Ferrari next door! Or maybe he's thinking wow that needs a bit of polish :P

Way to go N111

#3 N111RAW

N111RAW

• Pip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Mountaineering, Golf and of course cars

Posted 25 June 2003 - 12:10 PM

What can I say. It doesnt stay clean long. Its not like many of the other cars there that undoubtedly sit in a garage for 99% of their life. 10 months old and I still cant bare to leave it undriven from one day to the next. Still providing that grin factor :D Got those alu stalks yet? cheers

#4 Thorney

Thorney

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts
  • Interests:Global domination.

Fluffy bunny rabbits.

Posted 25 June 2003 - 12:37 PM

LOL, dont go to Le Mans, they'll probably wave you onto the grid.

#5 jneill

jneill

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,945 posts
  • Interests:QI

Posted 25 June 2003 - 04:43 PM

Got those alu stalks yet?

Not yet - I'd like to see them in the flesh (Thorney, are you bringing any goodies to the Lance Owen BBQ!?)

James

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users