Xtr2 Crash Viedo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ricky2772

Ricky2772

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts
  • Interests:For those who grasp for Hir beyond the horizon of usual consciousness, preparing for the time when something powerful will present Hir-Self This advise is given...

Posted 08 July 2003 - 10:11 AM

http://www.mytrackday.com/idiot.wmv

that's was sundays evening.....when I heard the rev limiter stuck at 10.000rpms, the screeching brakes and the "PLOMP" in the barriers, I knew it had to be him.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
.... his nickname, "the most crashed man" says it all really.... :P

it must be really cool being so loaded like he is, get out of the car, pull the cell out, call westfield while still scrubbing off the crash dust, and order all the replacement parts on the spot.... B) Imnotworthy

#2 Vespillo

Vespillo

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • Interests:Computers,<br>Golf,<br>Snooker,<br>MY VX!!!!!!!!!!!!!,<br>Music (Dj'ing and making it)<br>as well as other obvious ones like getting pissed,<br>having a laugh with my mates, chilling with the family etc etc.

Posted 10 July 2003 - 12:28 PM

It looked like he was cursing the elise he passed, if he was then oh dear.

#3 Ricky2772

Ricky2772

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts
  • Interests:For those who grasp for Hir beyond the horizon of usual consciousness, preparing for the time when something powerful will present Hir-Self This advise is given...

Posted 12 July 2003 - 09:10 AM

no, he was waving to the kid on the elise, its his good friend..... so he got distracted, got the foot trapped betw. brake and accell, (so he says... :rolleyes: ) and the disaster was done.... :lol:

#4 Vespillo

Vespillo

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • Interests:Computers,<br>Golf,<br>Snooker,<br>MY VX!!!!!!!!!!!!!,<br>Music (Dj'ing and making it)<br>as well as other obvious ones like getting pissed,<br>having a laugh with my mates, chilling with the family etc etc.

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:21 PM

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I bet his heart was in his mouth and other things in his pants. Theres nothing worse than that realisation that your gonna crash and theres nothing you can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users