6 replies to this topic

#1 Tony_M

Tony_M

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,752 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Karate, Indoor Climbing, Running, Gym, PS2

Posted 20 August 2005 - 08:57 AM

I'm going along to watch and will be taking part in 2006 Anyone racing or wanting to meet up on the day / convoy from the National let me know.

#2 Mick43

Mick43

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Bikes, Sport (tennis, squash, gym)

Posted 20 August 2005 - 08:20 PM

Hi Tony... Myself and Jase are entered/racing... not sure yet if I will stay over sat night (ie. go home) or travel direct from hotel early AM on the 2nd.. need to check first start time.... watch this space... Mick

#3 TurboTomato

TurboTomato

K-Series Detonator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:39 AM

Whereabouts is it guys?

#4 Tony_M

Tony_M

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,752 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Karate, Indoor Climbing, Running, Gym, PS2

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:45 AM

North Weald, so not to far from the National, just don't drink too much Saturday night...

#5 B3N_VX

B3N_VX

Super Duper Member

• PipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Web Design, Basketball, Tae Kwon Do, Drinking, Mountain Biking, Kiting, Photography

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:46 AM

I believe this one is back at North Wield - Harlow/M11

#6 Jase_MK

Jase_MK

Whipping Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 11:06 AM

Just a note to anyone who's thinking of popping down. Officially it' s a no-spectator event although there are always a few non-competing cars there. Each competitor gets issued with a couple of passes (in PDF format :blink: ) to allow them in and a support car or two. So no problem with a few of you popping over but make sure you let either myself or Mick know in advance and we'll sort you out with a pass. If you just turn up half way through the day without any warning it might not be so easy to get in. chinky chinky

#7 Ratspants

Ratspants

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 11:33 AM

Officially it' s a no-spectator event. If you just turn up half way through the day without any warning it might not be so easy to get in.

That's a bit rubbish. Quite fancied just turning up for a bit and admiring the "mad skillz" :)

I'll see what I'm up to closer to the time and get on to one of you if it's looks likely - don't know if I'll be able to get away with going to TWO Elise/VX type events in the same weekend ;)

chinky chinky

Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users