• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:04 AM

Am interested in what you guys are up to? Gary, a little birdy tells me you are entering the Mid engined sports car series next year. I find that quite strange as you appeared sane and rational when I met you :P Dean, you never were sane and rational, you have told us you are enjoying yourself, how are you getting on? Do us a race report thumbsup

#2 ECM

ECM

Need to get Out More

• PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:26 AM

Seconded - looking forward to hearing how you both are getting on thumbsup

#3 garyk220

garyk220

VX parts all sold, saving for replacement

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:51 AM

Gary, a little birdy tells me you are entering the Mid engined sports car series next year. I find that quite strange as you appeared sane and rational when I met you :P

I like to think I am... until I get on track and someone pulls out a stopwatch. Competitive? Me? :D

Working out the costs at the moment, but all being well, I will be entering the SMRC Sports Car series. This season most rounds were at KH, with one round each at Cadwell and Oulton Parks.

I'll also be keeping an eye on the regs for the mid-engined sports car series, but don't want to just make up the numbers (would rather be competing in the middle order, than touring round at the back), so I'm looking at an extensive list of mods before considering this. Would like to do a few rounds next season at least, and have a proper go at it the following year.

I'll keep you all posted on progress during the winter. Just don't expect anything to compete with Anders' race car build thread :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users