Looks very cool B) You know you want black turbo vents as well :D

#22 paulb

paulb

Billy No Mates

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
  • Interests:Driving, wildlife photography, travel

Posted 16 August 2003 - 12:01 PM

Looks great Steve. Quite tempted by a Rabi Red rear spoiler and black splitters myself...

#23 Ratspants

Ratspants

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 03:34 PM

I've finally got some info from Picador about getting the spoilers fitted (thanks Steve!) but they can only do it Thur/Fri rather than Fri/Sat - not so helpful for me as I was going to tie it in with a weekend p*ss up with a mate down in Soton. Anywhere that people have had experience with in the Herts/Beds/N.London area that could be trusted? The closest place to me is Motorbodies in Luton, but their bodyshop don't seem to have the best rep. Next best place I can think of is Riverside in Bedford. Any recommendations, folks? cheers, Ben

#24 Timbo

Timbo

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 04:33 PM

Definately dont take it to motorbodies, mine went in there for a new front clam and came back with more probs than it went in with. :beat:

#25 JonP

JonP

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 03:20 PM

The Tecnician at CD Brammels Hemel Hempstead is excellent and their body shop over in St Albans did a pretty good job on the respray of my front clam when it need one two years ago. Jon

#26 Ratspants

Ratspants

Scary Internerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 11:13 AM

Got mine fitted at Picador yesterday in a hit and run raid to the south coast. It only took them a few hours (rather than the 'overnight' I was told on the phone). Looks the nuts. I shall take some pics when I can. Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users